Who do you want next weekend?

stevestojan

Which team do you want to see next weekend?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you want to see next weekend?

Pittsburgh all the way. They have a worse running game than Buffalo. If the Bills running game is like the fries in your happy meal than the Steelers running game is like those super gross and disappointing apple slices in your happy meal your best friend's Mom makes you eat when she takes you all out after Karate class.

Edited by Rochesterian Bills Fan
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Voted Steelers.

I have a fear, perhaps even an irrational one, of Tennessee.  I want no part of them.

Baltimore and Lamar scare me too!

We just played and matched up fairly well against Pitt.  They were admittedly not at full strength, but I'll still take Pitt, given the choices...especially as it means a good team will go play KC and maybe even get rid of them for us, free of charge.

• Agree 1

They are all good teams, but we are better if we play our game.   

As another poster noted, would love for this to end up with AFC Championship at home.  So I guess Pit because Ten /Balt has netter odds than Clev to beat KC. 

Edited by RyanC883

Seeing all the whiny negative Nancy threads and comments today, guess it won't matter who the Bills play, according to them they are apparently doomed regardless.

Personally, I don't care who they play, that they're playing next week is good enough for me.

• Like (+1) 1

Pretty much concur with the sentiment here. I’d rather either Tenn-Balt play KC next week.

We contained Lamar ok last year in a loss. He’s lights out today, but think they can come up with a game plan.

Henry scares me. Makes Tannehill more dangerous especially in play action

Let one of them go through KC

i wouldn’t take Steelers lightly but have to beat everyone eventually 

Given a choice, the Jets. 

As for the 3 options, whoever it is, make them one dimensional:

- Ravens = stop the run, make LJ throw.

- Titans = stop the run, make Tanny throw. 
- Steelers = they already are 1D, stop the short pass game and have to go long 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Given a choice, the Jets. 

As for the 3 options, whoever it is, make them one dimensional:

- Ravens = stop the run, make LJ throw.

- Titans = stop the run, make Tanny throw. 
- Steelers = they already are 1D, stop the short pass game and have to go long 

Hmmm match up better against Pittsburgh 

but we can beat either of them so let’s go!!!!

as of the Ravens winning,  i definately want the Steelers to win now.   much rather face Ben and their nonexistent running game than Jackson.    

nothing has changed with Jackson,  he still cant pass outside the numbers but he can still gash u with his legs.  i dont feel confident about our defense against Jackson.

Give us the Ravens. All we need is a lead. Then we play coverage and QB spy. Lamar's play actions are useless at that point. He can't throw anyone open. He needs the middle of the field or 3 yards of separation. Milano and Edmunds play center field and play catch or bottle up the run. Every series is a 3rd and 8. We can't possibly do any worse than we did against Indy on 3rd down. If we go up two scores, they try gadget plays and re-establish the run. Then Lamar tries to do too much and makes the mistakes he was known for in college that he's tried his best to rebrand in the NFL. Kansas City and Pittsburg gave you the game plan.