Terry’s lucky socks

YoloinOhio

yup, those are billionaires socks... 😂

Go Bills!!!

My son and I have been doing a delicate dance this year - we have outfits for 1PM Sun, and were forced to change up for prime time games.  I have to ask him what I'm supposed to wear tomorrow

Those socks definitely say "billionaire sports team owner."

Love it.  I'm glad regular fans aren't the only ones w/ these kinds of superstitions.

I've been wearing a Yankees shirt, of all things. It started this season & they've won every time I've worn it, so I'm not going to mess around.

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I wore this new sweatshirt for the first time for the Seattle game. So then I purposely wore it again for the Arizona game. Of course I haven’t worn it since...  

Kinda funny, whenever I wear a bills shirt/sweatshirt for a game, I feel like they lose, so I stopped doing it. Last week, I wore one of my bills sweatshirts knowing the game wasn't critical, and they annihilated the Dolphins. I'm so torn for tomorrows game 

23 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

How amazing it that a billionare co owner of an NFL franchise does her own laundry.  That just blew my mind.

"Making sure they are washed and ready" is not the same thing as washing them.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

yup, those are billionaires socks... 😂

Go Bills!!!

Thousand bucks a pair prolly?

4 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Funny.  No, it definitely is NOT the same thing.

33 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Washing them weakens their power. 

That is what I would have thought too.  You don't wash lucky socks...you keep wearing them and NOT washing them.

This is why a lot of baseball player's caps look disgusting and are covered in white salty sweat stains.

Like this:

mlbdirtyhat.jpg?w=219&h=186

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I knew his socks would look like that. Hilarious that he does this. 

I do stuff like this week to week with socks, zubaz, sweatshirts, etc. but I won’t wash them.

Why would you want to wash the luck off?

41 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

That is what I would have thought too.  You don't wash lucky socks...you keep wearing them and NOT washing them.

This is why a lot of baseball player's caps look disgusting and are covered in white salty sweat stains.

Like this:

mlbdirtyhat.jpg?w=219&h=186

Baseball players are probably the most superstitious.

1 hour ago, r00tabaga said:

I have follow‘d the same routine for over a month now and I won’t change it now!

Same here.  Start the morning with my Bills coffee mug (with the logo completely washed off) followed by cracking the first beer around an hour before the game and drinking it out of my Menemsha Blues pint glass.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Exactly what I was thinking.....she supervises the work....but so long as it works, that's all that matters....I'll have the Bills hat that sucked for most of this century but this year has been THE hat on....like someone else said, its only weird if it doesn't work....

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Washing them weakens their power. 

Pete Maravich comes to mind... 😁👍