Uh-oh...Diggs DNP with Oblique injury...Beasley out at practice...McKenzie limited w Ankle(Diggs says "I'm fine" Wednesday)

Big Turk

• Big Turk changed the title to Uh-oh...Diggs limited with Oblique injury...Beasley out at practice

We have s as good medical / rehab crew, they will take care of him👍

Go Bills!!!

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Rivers and Deforest Buckner didn't practice for the Colts today.  Might have been a veteran rest day.

Nope....Buckner was listed as ankle and Rivers has been dealing with a very bad turf toe injury for weeks now.

Rock Ya'Sin didn't practice either.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I would amputate. Many people have played football with only one oblique. Pretty sure Thurman did. 

Something tells me the oblique is right above the spleen. Brace the knee and he's good.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Only a walkthrough today so status is for what it would have been if it had been a practice...

A little worried but hopefully Diggs will be fine.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/stefon-diggs-limited-oblique-injury-204246669.html

Banged Up's take on our Injury report

One thing to consider is that I believe the NFL dictates that the facility be closed Monday and Tuesday (Tues may be OK with Sat game) to help prevent Covid spread after travel/games, UNLESS you are a player getting treatment.  So if Diggs got evaluation/treatment on Monday, he has to be on the injury report.  I'd be worried about "DNP" but limited...hopefully OK

37 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Digg$ probably got injured on that late hit after he slid.  That was the third time he got hit after sliding and the refs finally called the PF.  After that, the Fish didn't go near any of our receivers when they slid.

Oh...yup...I remember he stayed down for a couple seconds, was wincing when he got up and the announcers were surprised he was able to stay in the game because they thought the refs would make him sit out a play since the trainers came out.

Good call! Forgot about that until you mentioned it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CuseBill said:

hopefully not from the LA Chargers doc who gave Tyrod the shot

Yeah that risk of the lung hanging right below the abdomen.  Woof, thanks for the catch.  I know a joke.  No worries.

42 minutes ago, Beast said:

I hear it's so bad that Diggs is considering having his abdomen amputated so he can play.

Talk about a gastric bypass.  😤😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Banged Up's take on our Injury report

One thing to consider is that I believe the NFL dictates that the facility be closed Monday and Tuesday (Tues may be OK with Sat game) to help prevent Covid spread after travel/games, UNLESS you are a player getting treatment.  So if Diggs got evaluation/treatment on Monday, he has to be on the injury report.  I'd be worried about "DNP" but limited...hopefully OK

Should dig up some nuanced stuff 

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think it’s a new thing. Just floss it out bro. 

Sounds like alcoholism to me. Likely caused by depression.  Possibly even, suicidal.  For what its worth, I've seen every episode of ER.

Now excuse me, I have to go litigate Josh Jacob's likely DWI charges based on my comprehensive understanding of Law & Order seasons 1 through 10.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Stefon Diggs is 100% playing this Wild Card Weekend.

Cole Beasley is out, but will 100% play if we make it to the 2nd round.

John Brown is here and will fulfill Cole Beasley's absence.

Gabriel Davis is here.

Mackenzie is here.

TE Kevin Knox has to step up.

Absolutely no need to panic.

7 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Digg$ probably got injured on that late hit after he slid.  That was the third time he got hit after sliding and the refs finally called the PF.  After that, the Fish didn't go near any of our receivers when they slid.

No, he was already seen dealing with it pregame.  This new designation of limited is nothing major.  He'll play and dominate, maybe just with a little shot of painkillers.

7 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Oh...yup...I remember he stayed down for a couple seconds, was wincing when he got up and the announcers were surprised he was able to stay in the game because they thought the refs would make him sit out a play since the trainers came out.

Good call! Forgot about that until you mentioned it.

He was wincing because he got cracked in the back of his head and probably tweaked his neck.

As for not having to sit a play, the announcers just don't know the rules.  If the "injury" is a direct result of a penalized action from the other team, you get an exemption from having to come out.  It stems from the rules barring a team from benefiting from their own penalty (in this case the benefit being getting to force Diggs out for a play).

7 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Man Beasley being out hurts

he deserves to play this week after the season he had 

McKenzie’s performance in his role mitigates the loss.  Keep Bease out until he’s healthy.