Colts and Titans Games Thread... and scenarios

Process

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

My only concern and it may be misplaced is playing the Dolphins a week after beating them by 30.  Do we have a let down?  Does Miami play out of their minds.  Indy looks pretty bad and I love the match up against them.

Yea.... No lol.

2 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I know the Bills just mopped the Dolphins but I don't think playing them next week is a great idea; I think it would be a tight game.

I think you're nuts..  but Fitz is the x factor. Id love to play them still.

9 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Is anyone scared of the Colts or the Fins?

The only scary thing would be if Fitz could play for the Dolphins next week.

The Fitzmagic factor is a force that cannot be quantified. I'd rather avoid it if possible.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I know the Bills just mopped the Dolphins but I don't think playing them next week is a great idea; I think it would be a tight game.

I think it'd be closer, but not sure if it'd be a tight game. Having said that, many forget the bills played the oilers in 93 in week 17 and got hammered, then the very next week was the infamous comeback game against the oilers that the bills won in overtime. Any given Sunday, so I understand the logic 

Just now, Bferra13 said:

Team just got embrassed and gets an instant rematch. If the game is on Sat- Fitz can't play. If it is Sunday I think he is the starter.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

I may be wrong, but Fitz can’t play it the game if their potential wild card game is Saturday 

1 minute ago, Yobogoya! said:

The Fitzmagic factor is a force that cannot be quantified. I'd rather avoid it if possible.

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

Not scared of Rivers, and really have faith in Josh to be able to diagnose and eventually disarm top defenses.