Week 16 Bills @ Pats* Gameday Thread 2nd Half MNF

Chandler#81

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RunTheBall said:

I’ve been in NE for 18 years. There is ZERO Patriot talk going on. One poor season and you wouldn’t know they exist. It’s absolutely pathetic the bandwagon fans here and I’ve been saying it since I came. Hartford Patriots in 5 years. Book it.

That’s crazy, but I’m not completely surprised. You’d never know from the media, but it always seemed that football ranked last among Boston sports fans as their preferred sport. 

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

He walked back there. I’m sure he tweaked something. Probably just going to get a shot, put some Ice on it and get a head start before having to get back on a plane.

Probably won’t play next week but that’s fine

Hope you’re right!

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

He walked back there. I’m sure he tweaked something. Probably just going to get a shot, put some Ice on it and get a head start before having to get back on a plane.

Probably won’t play next week but that’s fine

I just figured it was late enough they didn't need him so they decided just go get him some treatment and he'll be fine

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Kelvin Benjamin taking a minute from working the KFC drive thru to tell his coworkers that they were talking about him on tv 

I’d hope he’d be smart enough not to seek employment there. He’d owe meal money at the end of every shift.