Week 16 Bills @ Pats* Gameday Thread 2nd Half MNF

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I’m playing in just a throw away league, but I have a 60+ point lead.

I have Kamara and Allen and I'm going to lose. Corey Davis dropped a turd, and this idiot luckbox I'm against got everything including Diggs. The winning margin is a garbage bomb to McKissic of all people on the last play. I scored over 160. I can't believe it.

• Sad 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Please show more shots of the krafts. 

Yes just put a sot of him in the corner of the screen the rest of the game - and pop up another if Bellicheat spazzes out on any communication equipment

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

they have all fallen off the bandwagon. 

There's a house on my street that always has flown Pats flags as long as I've lived here. Back in the spring, all of a sudden their cars all have Bucs stickers on them. Shocking. 

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

Take another shot downfield to keep them honest. 

Would LOVE to see them try to score this drive - use TOs etc - show them who is dominant now and the next 10 yrs

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

I have Kamara and Allen and I'm going to lose. Corey Davis dropped a turd, and this idiot luckbox I'm against got everything including Diggs. The winning margin is a garbage bomb to McKissic of all people on the last play. I scored over 160. I can't believe it.

In my league I have Evans and Brady in the Championship and the other dude had 3 players that scored more points then them (Kamara, Diggs, Adams)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Foxboro is going to be empty for many years to come.

I’ve been in NE for 18 years. There is ZERO Patriot talk going on. One poor season and you wouldn’t know they exist. It’s absolutely pathetic the bandwagon fans here and I’ve been saying it since I came. Hartford Patriots in 5 years. Book it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1