Which Buffalo Bill will set the all-time record by becoming the 14th Bills player to catch a TD pass this season?

Logic

As you all likely know by now, the Bills are currently tied for the all-time record of "Most different players catching a TD pass in one season" with 13.

They need one more player to catch a TD pass to set the record.

There are quite a few possible candidates. A big man TD against New England for the second consecutive year would be nice.

So call it: who will be the record setting touchdown catcher?

Was waiting for someone to say Christian Wade, only for the next 6 people to explain that he cannot be active this year.....

Devin Singletary is my guess for week 16

TJ Yeldon & Duke Williams in week 17 to bring the record to 16 different players in a year. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

I'll be the buzzkill and predict that it won't happen. Teams have keyed in to our offensive linemen TDs. We've tried it a couple times this year and it's always been covered. Singletary doesn't get targeted in the endzone and I don't think he's fast enough to break free for a TD on a screen. Plus I expect our starting offense to be on the bench in week 17 and I'm not sure Barkley or Fromm have it in them to score a TD against the Dolphins.

If it does happen I'll predict Duke Williams in garbage time in week 17 after being called up from the practice squad.

2 hours ago, Klaus said:

Was waiting for someone to say Christian Wade, only for the next 6 people to explain that he cannot be active this year.....

Devin Singletary is my guess for week 16

TJ Yeldon & Duke Williams in week 17 to bring the record to 16 different players in a year. 

You may be surprised to find out that Yeldon actually has one already, against Tennessee.

• Like (+1) 1