Week 13: Sunday Games Thread, Around the League

Man the way AJ Brown went down w/ no contact at first I thought for sure his achilles snapped in two but looks like he just tweaked his ankle

6 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

It's a funny situation with the tiebreaker because I think it essentially makes us want them to win their division and for the Colts to struggle.

whoever wins the AFC South, we wanna have a better record outright than them.   Better that the Colts win it, because we could still win the tiebreaker over them if we end up with the same record

Just now, stevestojan said:

I could certainly google it, but I’ve gone 40 years not knowing the difference between Offside, encroachment, and neutral zone infraction. And I refuse to learn. 

I'm the same way.  To me it's all just "Ref puts hands on hips and the offense moves forward 5 yards".

1 minute ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Titans defense sucks.

Not sure how we didn't put up more points against them 

they dropped into zone because they had zero respect for the running game. 

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

What the HELL was CB #39 thinking on that play?

Smoked by the double move. 

3 minutes ago, Justin C said:

What an awful set of play calling at the goal line by Miami. They clearly don' trust Tua yet with 3 straight runs.

It was a run-pass option on 3rd down. Tua chose not to pass and handed it off.

Edited by BigDingus

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I started watching Browns-Titans pulling for Cleveland since I want the Titans to get a poor seeding in the playoffs. I had zero concerns about the Browns getting in our way.

Should I be more worried about the Browns now? Where did this come from?

no - not if you believe we’re going to win our division.   Browns will be a WC team.

Or did you mean “should I worry that they’ll be our first round opponent and knock us out”?

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I started watching Browns-Titans pulling for Cleveland since I want the Titans to get a poor seeding in the playoffs. I had zero concerns about the Browns getting in our way.

Should I be more worried about the Browns now? Where did this come from?

I was ridiculed on here for saying how the Browns would pose a real challenge for the Bills. They play good D and run the ball well. 

it looks like their passing game may be better too, as they have played like 5 games in torrential rain storms.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

3rd down down was a RPO that Tua misread. If he'd done the pass option it was a wide open TD.

They basically conceded the division by going to Tua. 

On paper they may have the worst group of skill position players in the league. Fitz can find ways to make plays despite that. With Tua they have no chance. 

All the Bills really need to do the rest of the year is stay relatively healthy. 

Edited by Process

3 minutes ago, Groin said:

The legend of Tua continues.  </sarcasm>

Mayfield is called Superfly -- as in Curtis Mayfield?!  I kind of like this.

I glossed him Superfly when he was drafted, and I changed my screen name when Whaley chloroformed FredEx.  RIP the late great Curtis Mayfield.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1