Week 13: Sunday Games Thread, Around the League

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

Gesicki is really good. Miami does have some nice young players to build on

Unfortunately yeah 100%. Insane catch radius and hands. I feel like NFL insiders have been warning us about him breaking out for a couple years, but he's taken a big leap and put it all together this season. I like Gaskin and Preston Williams as young offensive weapons for them as well. 

Fingers crossed Tua doesn't pan out for them and none of that will actually matter. 

Just now, stevestojan said:

they got us into the playoffs. 

Not totally accurate.  We won enough games to qualify.  No such thing as backing in to the playoffs.  If that Bengals/Ravens game had taken place in like week 2 in 2017 nobody would say they got us into the playoffs.  It was definitely dramatic.  But we got ourselves in.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Unfortunately yeah 100%. Insane catch radius and hands. I feel like NFL insiders have been warning us about him breaking out for a couple years, but he's taken a big leap and put it all together this season. I like Gaskin and Preston Williams as young offensive weapons for them as well. 

Fingers crossed Tua doesn't pan out for them and none of that will actually matter. 

Tua looks like a nice game manager type of qb.  Think he's going to struggle on throws across the middle due to passing lanes/vision.  He's not special mobility wise.  I don't see the hype  Not hating on him just dont see anything "special" to warrant drafting a 5'10 qb with bad injury history already in college in the 1st round

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

Tua looks like a nice game manager type of qb.  Think he's going to struggle on throws across the middle due to passing lanes/vision.  He's not special mobility wise.  I don't see the hype  Not hating on him just dont see anything "special" to warrant drafting a 5'10 qb with bad injury history already in college in the 1st round

Yeah, it looks like a team can win with Tua, but it doesn't look like they will ever win BECAUSE of him.

• Like (+1) 1