Week 13: Sunday Games Thread, Around the League

Random thought I've had a few times this season is that every time I happen to see the Texans play, Justin Reid always jumps out to me and even though he's a safety and we already have two great ones, I really wish he was on the Bills.

Guy just plays his a** off every play, hits hard, and has a knack for the clutch play. He has 4.40 speed and was projected to be drafted on Day 1 of the 2018 draft, but fell to the third round for some reason. Think he could have been a great big nickel in our defense and a difference-maker in potential 3 Safety looks. 

Obviously you can play this game with a lot of players and there are better, more obvious ones out there (I wish our defensive line was Joey Bosa-Chris Jones-Aaron Donald-Myles Garrett for example), but just think Reid is an underrated player who could have been a good fit with our team. 

If the Jets eventually win and the Jaguars lose you can all thank me. I had Minneosta as my survivor pick until 12PM today when I switched it to the Raiders. Thanks to my gambling luck, this effectively guaranteed that the Raiders would lose and Minnesota would win.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Whatever the Fins are babies. That was a clean hit. Just miss timed. Every player that left the bench should be suspended to include the coach. 

Yup happens couple times year both ways. Biggest take away is Flores is punk and not ready for prime time. Embarrassing display pointing at Bengals coach/sideline. Announcers not even bringing up Flores behavior. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1