Week 13: Sunday Games Thread, Around the League

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

How long before Tua’s fake thumb injury flares up?

He’s bad. Will get better I’m assuming but you’re not only in a playoff race but still have a chance at the division. How is Fitz not the better option? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

He’s bad. Will get better I’m assuming but you’re not only in a playoff race but still have a chance at the division. How is Fitz not the better option? 

It's insane.  I'm glad they're doing it but for god's sake let him play behind the veteran for a year!  And what an insult to Fitz.

Just now, stevestojan said:

Fitz has never taken a team to the playoffs is one reason...

Fitz throws for INTs when in critical games that have playoff implications, is another 

Why they trying to do a Bills play? Come in Bengals... Just do what you know.

So obvious. Coach of the year is messing up the single most important position on the team. Bengals appear to have better skill players or at least on par with Dolphins. Good D and ST are not enough with bottom ten offense. 

Edited by QLBillsFan

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Yea looks like an off day for the Titans...

They look completely outclassed. Either the Browns are a serious playoff threat, or the Titans are asleep at the wheel today. 

Mayfield's stats would look good after 4 quarters, but it's not even half time. 20/25 for 290 yards & 4 TD's...

I like seeing the Titans lose, but I don't want an even better team emerging to threaten our chances either. 

Just now, BigDingus said:

They look completely outclassed. Either the Browns are a serious playoff threat, or the Titans are asleep at the wheel today. 

Mayfield's stats would look good after 4 quarters, but it's not even half time. 20/25 for 290 yards & 4 TD's...

I like seeing the Titans lose, but I don't want an even better team emerging to threaten our chances either. 

The Titans do this a couple of times a year but the Browns are dangerous. I said that a couple of weeks back. They are a team I would rather not play wildcard weekend. Especially for the Bills.

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

The Browns are not good, you have nothing to worry about. This is a case of "Any given Sunday"

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

The Browns are entirely predicated on the run. Slow their run game down and Mayfield can't pass either.