Josh Allen 32/49 65.35% 77.3 Rating 284 yards 2 TDs 1 Receiving TD

If the offense didn't derp around for nearly the entire 2nd half, game would've looked different. But they finally put points on the board at the very end, problem was so did the Cards.

Great final offensive drive, awful final defensive stance. That's just the Bills sometimes I guess.

I'm riled up. Did you see how we lost the game? Our 3 best defenders couldn't stop the catch. That was embarrassing

I don't know how a Bills fan can watch that and not be riled up. What a joke.

Edited by cDAVIS
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, cDAVIS said:

I'm riled up. Did you see how we lost the game? Our 3 best defenders couldn't stop the catch. That was embarrassing

or the lack of pass rush that allowed Murray to run around for 7 seconds and throw an hail mary

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Cards stars made plays and Bills stars made plays. Should have knocked it down but this game won't define our season. 

This game makes our D a laughing stock. I sure hope you're right on how it doesn't define our season but to me it seems like it will derail our season. Miami is winning and based on their schedule, they won't stop any time soon. We needed this or atleast needed to not be a joke

Edited by cDAVIS
  • Like (+1) 2

This is a completely different offense when John Brown isn't out there.  Hopefully he'll be healed up and ready to go after the bye. 

Also, as much as I love Josh slinging it the way he is, we've GOT to get some consistency in our run game.  We have the horses and the line to do it, we just haven't really chosen to run the ball...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

I don't know how a Bills fan can watch that and not be riled up. What a joke.

Because the other guys get paid too. Hopkins is their best guy and the ball was thrown by their other best guy.

Sometimes they make great plays too. Tip your hat to them and move forward.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, smuvtalker said:

This is a completely different offense when John Brown isn't out there.  Hopefully he'll be healed up and ready to go after the bye. 

Also, as much as I love Josh slinging it the way he is, we've GOT to get some consistency in our run game.  We have the horses and the line to do it, we just haven't really chosen to run the ball...

And it’s partially because Gabe Davis is too passive a player.  Doesn’t fight for the ball and doesn’t work the refs.  He seems kind of easy to defend.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Allen did enough to have a 12th game winning drive. Major props to Diggs, Beasley and Bass. But DeAndre Hopkins is a stud  - what can you do?

strangely enough i am not too riled up about the loss.

You may be at the end of the season when the Dolphins win the division by 1 game over us because of a Hail Mary. 

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Because the other guys get paid too. Hopkins is their best guy and the ball was thrown by their other best guy.

Sometimes they make great plays too. Tip your hat to them and move forward.

this. They won the game on an improbable play. If they attempted it 100 times it might hit, 5 times. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Cards stars made plays and Bills stars made plays. Should have knocked it down but this game won't define our season. 

You have no way of knowing that today. It certainly will if we end up in 2nd place instead of 1st. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

And it’s partially because Gabe Davis is too passive a player.  Doesn’t fight for the ball and doesn’t work the refs.  He seems kind of easy to defend.

Thank you. He kittied that route and caused an INT in a critical situation. Thankfully his QB bailed him out, but unfortunately his defense couldn’t knock down the ball with a 3-on-1 advantage. Sickening.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

VERY good point dammit I was saying that on that pass in the 4th that got broken up...he really didn't try to fight for that ball at all, but I'm willing to give him the standard rookie benefit of the doubt.  He can improve on that, no, he HAS to improve on that...he's too big a receiver to be playing passive.   He'll come around....

• Like (+1) 1

It's games like this that make it more apparent Josh is the guy. He wasn't at his best and made crucial mistakes in the 2nd half, and yet he still brought us back on the road for what should've been the win. It was Russell Wilson-esk. Kyler Murray was just a bit better.  

4 minutes ago, unclepete said:

Prevent defense worked. 3 defenders v 1 offenaivebayer is what we all would hope for in a Hail Mary situation. 

nah dont let him even get the pass off  That was a plain awful way to lose  Credit to Josh and Diggs for getting the goo ahead score only to lose to a jump ball

27 minutes ago, Irish Dave said:

I mean how the ***** can you let a team drive the whole field in 34 seconds.   Don't you practice that????

It's bad but I blame the offense for this one.  The game never should have come to that last drive.  This team does not have killer instinct.  

31 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

If the offense didn't derp around for nearly the entire 2nd half, game would've looked different. But they finally put points on the board at the very end, problem was so did the Cards.

Great final offensive drive, awful final defensive stance. That's just the Bills sometimes I guess.

Not many are acknowledging this but I definitely feel like the offense contributed it's equal share in the loss today. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Irish Dave said:

I would rather have lost 40 - 0.  To lose like that at last second after comeback is the worst I've felt as a fan since forever

The team played it's ass off and lost because the other team made one other worldly play at the last second. I'll take that loss any day than having a team not show up and get stopped out of the building. 

14 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

nah dont let him even get the pass off  That was a plain awful way to lose  Credit to Josh and Diggs for getting the goo ahead score only to lose to a jump ball

If we blitz and have Tre one on one against Hopkins and we get beat I'd be furious. We had the coverage. Just didn't execute

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Allen did enough to have a 12th game winning drive. Major props to Diggs, Beasley and Bass. But DeAndre Hopkins is a stud  - what can you do?

strangely enough i am not too riled up about the loss.

Same here.  Not pissed....more in the mind set of "wow what are the chances".  Its football.  It happens.  Losses like this can also have a galvanizing effect on the team.  We have 6 games left.  I think 10 wins (especially week 17 against the dolphins) wins the division.  Still a lot to loom forward too.

The untimely and ultimately, bad throws/decisions gave Arizona the momentum and lead.  Yes he made a comeback, and one helluva throw to Diggs, but, that should have been gravy, not go ahead.   Josh had a bad game today, made some really stupid throws and could easily have had 4 picks had Peterson come up with the ball he usually does on the first one in his arms and the absolute bone head throw away to the middle of the field Singletary bailed him out on.  This was the “ bad Josh” we can’t have.  He was great on the last drive and the D should not have given up that TD, but they should not have been in that position. 

• Like (+1) 1