Week 10 2nd Half Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

Just now, VaMilBill said:

Knox singlehandedly swung the momentum for good into AZs favor 

Terrible penalty, but I can’t see block in the back being a previous spot foul at the NFL level. I would have to research rulebook references. But I know the Bills could have declined the offside. That would negate the double foul and, thus, the offset. Then the block in the back would have been enforced, which I believe is a spot foul. That run looked to be a 20 yard gain, so I think it would have resulted in around 1st and 5? Maybe 1st and 10. Depending on spots. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, klos63 said:

he pushed the defender in the back. Stupid play by Knox.

I am souring in Knox at this point.  A professional athlete needs to start understanding situational football.  Once Singletary crosses the first down marker, you turn upfield and do not try to help coming back.  Idiotic.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

17-7 3rd quarter for Arizona after we got the ball first.

Does anything else need to be said about our coaching? Game after game it’s the same ****

Part of that is on the players. The int, shanked punt, Roberts not getting the ball past the 10 on two returns. Bad penalty on a free play. 

None of that is coaching. Not running the ball consistently I’ll give you that 

I gotta say, this defense is better than anything we've seen this year. They're putting pressure on AND stopping the run AND covering downfield AND tackling perfectly. Something has to be open, but Allen and Daboll aren't seeing it. (Probably Knox, who sucks.)

Just now, klos63 said:

he pushed the defender in the back. Stupid play by Knox.

Beane can’t hit on every pick, but Knox is definitely a miss in the 3rd.  Only a few real good “do it all” tight ends out there as it is, but Knox is just a detriment to the team when he’s on the field. Drops and Flags, that’s all he’s good for.

• Like (+1) 1