Gameday Thread Week 8 1st Half Bills vs. Patriots

Chandler#81

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

This team is just weak not just players, but coaches, FO etc.... there is no fire, nothing.

Daboll is terrible. Been saying it for 3 years, the scheme of the offense is great. But he’s just not creative and can’t call a game....

Scheme looks awful today. I know we are running it better but they are playing 7 dbs. 

Just now, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Don’t know why they call that fake snap B.S. before it... every game! Nobody falls for it and they waste the opportunity!

Brutal throw.

At some point they just need to run the damn play. That would be the real surprise. 

42 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

It’s because Mongo is better and more experienced with line calls. Not to mention Allen is used to taking snaps from him. 

I don't entirely disagree Mongo is possibly better at line calls, but Allen has had more snaps with Bates than Feliciano since the end of last season. Find it hard to believe Mongo took any snaps these past two weeks in practice getting back to form.

Winters has no business starting in the NFL, which I understand is a consequence of our injuries to then Feliciano, now Ford and today Morse. Boettger is a liability in both aspects of the game, frequently holds and can't move DTs off their spot in run blocking. If you have to weigh the decision between these two options, you'd be hard pressed to argue Winters & Boettger are the better OG answers over Feliciano & Winters. I'd personally argue Bates is the better lineman than both Winters and Boettger, and does very much understand line calls demonstrated by his fundamentally consistent play at both OT and C.

Edited by ctk232
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BananaB said:

How do ya run 25 seconds off the clock to go to two minutes and then follow up with a holding penalty on a run. No urgency to win. We are the better team and we play scared, 

Either that or they must have some of the dumbest players in the game...

Edited by Aussie Joe

It was an option route.  Allen threw a great ball to the right guy but diggs and allen read the option differently.  Sucks, but that wasn't an example of bad football.  These are the routes that allen/Beas thrive on.