Bills-Titans score predictions

YoloinOhio

Titans 20

Bills 13

Bills overlook the Titans who they assume will be overmatched having to start so many backups.  However, a well rested Henry abuses the Bills defensive line enough to force the entire defense to play up in the box. Similar to the Rams, this allows the Titans receivers to play over the top for just enough big plays with Tre out of the game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

If Simmons and Jones are out and White plays the Bills should win.  Bills hopefully come out swinging on offense and build an early lead making the Titans more pass happy in the 2nd half.  Tannehill doesn't scare me at all.  It'll pry take another year off my life but I'll go Bills 31, Titans 27

Our defense needs to build on what they started the second half of the last game. Tre DNP for a week is not good news, and Milano is likely out again...not sure how long a pectoral strain takes to heal.

I guess it comes down to can their offense keep up with ours. Their biggest offensive output was against the Vikings in terms of yards where both teams are poor defensively. They have forced turnovers and are 2nd in the league in that regard but that was against the likes of Cousins, Minshew, and the one game Lock played.

I see them doing everything on offense possible to drag this game out run, run, and more run...TEs in the flat, 3rd and manageable, fresh set of downs then repeat. I will be certain if Tannehill takes the play clock down to the low digits early. Keep Allen and the Bills offense cooling their heels on the sideline.

Still I think the Bills and Allen pull this out.

Bills 23

Titans 21

Edited by WideNine

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Titans 20

Bills 13

Bills overlook the Titans who they assume will be overmatched having to start so many backups.  However, a well rested Henry abuses the Bills defensive line enough to force the entire defense to play up in the box. Similar to the Rams, this allows the Titans receivers to play over the top for just enough big plays with Tre out of the game. 

Is White out? I know he hasn't been practicing but still haven't heard it confirmed. Also I'm not sure the staff play to over look anyone. And even if the Titans offense gets rolling you're not explaining how the Bills only score 13. I don't mind you picking the Bills to lose but I don't see a cohesive narrative to explain it.

Edited by Rochesterian Bills Fan

Bills 31

Titans 24

This is almost impossible to predict so I threw spaghetti on the wall.  I don’t know who is out on Tuesday and that’s if they have all negative tests today for a second day.  They have a solid running game and a good defense, but we should be able hold Tanehill to not very much in the air, that is if Tre is playing.

Bills 31

Titans 24

4 hours ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Is White out? I know he hasn't been practicing but still haven't heard it confirmed. Also I'm not sure the staff play to over look anyone. And even if the Titans offense gets rolling you're not explaining how the Bills only score 13. I don't mind you picking the Bills to lose but I don't see a cohesive narrative to explain it.

Especially since the Titans D even when fully healthy is averaging allowing 25 points a game.

6 hours ago, Virgil said:

Titans 20

Bills 13

You are overlooking McD's superior game prep and motivational skills Virgil

Remember the Steelers game and Renegade?

The Cowgirls? (and they(cowgirls) had real coaching then ;) )

He will have this team ready to play and win.

Bills 38 Covidiots 13

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

It's amusing when Bills fans get criticized for picking the other team to win. It literally has nothing to do with me being a Bills fan. I pick the team I think will win every week, and that's not always going to be the Bills. My fandom shouldn't influence the pick.

As a fan I always think the Bills will prevail...even when we played the Patriots during the last 20 years.

Its not like I am putting money on it. 

6 hours ago, Virgil said:

Titans 20

Bills 13

13?  😳

5 hours ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Good point.  Last two games, Tennessee gave up 30 points to Jaguars and another 30 points to Vikings. Are you saying BILLS offense is not good as these two team!!!.   Even Broncos scored 14 points on them with bunch of back ups.

• Like (+1) 1

It's amusing when Bills fans get criticized for picking the other team to win. It literally has nothing to do with me being a Bills fan. I pick the team I think will win every week, and that's not always going to be the Bills. My fandom shouldn't influence the pick.

I’m not mad at cha.

19 points??? ONLY 19 POINTS....VS THE TITANS.....WHO GAVE UP 30 GARDNER MINSHEW AND KIRK COUSINS??  WHO WILL HE PLAYING WITHOUT THEIR BEST PLAYER ON D, JEFFREY SIMMONS AND MORE?   YOU KNOW WE HAVE JOSH ALLEN AND STEFON DIGGS RIGHT??

I sometimes I get bashed on here because I always pick against the Bills. It's not because I'm trolling or anything like that. Nobody wants the the Bills to win more than me but it seems to me that every time I pick them to win they lose so why take a chance and jinx it. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Bills-27

Titans-14

I’m surprised how many people are giving the Titans a good chance. It seems like that team would be dealing with a lot, including a lack of preparation coming into this game. This is a good Bills team, I don’t see why they shouldn’t defeat this team. They have a ton of guys on the covid list, and I’m slightly confused by people talking about how some Titans guys might come off that list for the game. Doesn’t it take two weeks to return ? I know most people don’t produce a negative test before two weeks. How are all these guys suddenly going to return ? I’m just curious what the league policy is there. 

Edited by SirAndrew

16 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Bills 31

Virans 16

TD and 4 FGs?

No way man, in what alternate universe is that gonna happen... 🤣😂 😁

6 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

One touchdown, four field goals?

nah, never happen...

Commit to stopping Henry and make Tannehill throw the football. He is 4-6 against the Bills in his career when he played for Miami, and those Bills teams were far less talented than today’s team. But, the Titans are also better than the Dolphins were when he was there. 

So the list of Titans with Covid includes several practice squad players, which lessens the impact. However, it appears they will be short on DL, WR, and Long Snapper. Maybe the Long Snapper can play without practice, but the others are going to at least miss practice. This gives the Bills an edge but not an overwhelming one. I think 35-31 Bills.

4 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Commit to stopping Henry and make Tannehill throw the football. He is 4-6 against the Bills in his career when he played for Miami, and those Bills teams were far less talented than today’s team. But, the Titans are also better than the Dolphins were when he was there. 

I seen a video this week.  Tannehil is like 77.9% when not pressured.  When pressured his completion % plummets to 33.  Hopefully our guys get some pressure this week.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I seen a video this week.  Tannehil is like 77.9% when not pressured.  When pressured his completion % plummets to 33.  Hopefully our guys get some pressure this week.

I remember Shaq was giving Lewan trouble last year. Think that was the game Phillips had like 3 sacks. Bills front 4 aren’t great at pressuring the Quarterback, I’m sure McD and Frazier will dial up some blitzes.

The Titans are going to play the victim in this game.   "It's us against the rest of the league now.  Let's show them."    In turn, I think Buffalo can draw motivation from the fact that the Titans' flaunting of the league protocol for COVID has put Buffalo at a disadvantage in their game with the Chiefs.  Whether the teams actually think like that, I don't know, but I might if I were in their respective shoes.  Anyway, I think the Bills need to be ready for some extra intensity from the Titans and need to respond in kind.

Bills  27 - Titans 20

38 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

So the list of Titans with Covid includes several practice squad players, which lessens the impact. However, it appears they will be short on DL, WR, and Long Snapper. Maybe the Long Snapper can play without practice, but the others are going to at least miss practice. This gives the Bills an edge but not an overwhelming one. I think 35-31 Bills.

The Titans will practice today and tomorrow.  I imagine they'll do a walk through on Monday.  I don't remember if they got any practice sessions in between having to shut down.  Then they also had their illegal workouts. 

Tough game to predict as many have said but I'll give it a try with some assumptions based on what we think we know now (final injury designations are posted tomorrow which will give us a lot more information):

- Game goes ahead on Tuesday as scheduled

- Simmons, Humphries, and Davis miss the game for the Titans. 

- Milano and White miss the game for the Bills.

- Bills stack the box and bracket Jonnu Smith in coverage and dare Tannehill to beat us. 

- Josh continues his excellent start to the season and passes for 300+ yards.

Bills win 35-25.

I don't normally speak about other people's predictions but man some of you guys are panzies.  The Titans will be down players, probably down coaches,  haven't practiced in two weeks, and have like 2 or 3 days of actual practice.  These guys are not going to be in game shape.

Edited by Scott7975