Bills-Titans score predictions

YoloinOhio

Bills 31 Covid crusaders 17

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I feel like I can't accurately predict the score until I see what guys the Titans are likely to get back. 

A mostly healthy/cleared Titans roster has a much greater chance at defeating the Bills than one with the COVID guys still on the shelf.

And is Tre White out for the game? That's also a big swing. I'll pick a score when I see what the Titans roster looks like, which should be tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Logic said:

I feel like I can't accurately predict the score until I see what guys the Titans are likely to get back. 

A mostly healthy/cleared Titans roster has a much greater chance at defeating the Bills than one with the COVID guys still on the shelf.

And is Tre White out for the game? That's also a big swing. I'll pick a score when I see what the Titans roster looks like, which should be tomorrow.

What would you be thinking if it was full strength on Sunday with full practice for all involved?

52 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

What would you be thinking if it was full strength on Sunday with full practice for all involved?

It feels like a real coin flip to me.

The Jaguars and Vikings both hung 30 points on the Titans, and the Bills have a better offense than both of them. Their defense is ranked 15th in points per game allowed. Middle of the pack. 

On the other hand, our defense is ranked even worse in points per game, and I'm not sure they'll be up to the task of stopping Derrick Henry.

I'll say 30-29 Titans, with some sort of bogus call by the refs that infuriates Bills fans. Hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Logic
  • Sad 1