Where is Buffalo going?

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I'm not sure about that but I do know Josh Allen didn't throw an INT in the red zone today.

CBS tried to jinx him. Maybe next time CBS, maybe next time....

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Yeah, maybe I’ll make a thread about it too 

Im sure it will be a hit

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Can we give them credit for stepping up or is that too much for you to deal with?

I cannot because the best teams in this league are not content with just winning. You think BB is patting his team on the butt after every win. Always try to be better than you were yesterday.

3 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

I cannot because the best teams in this league are not content with just winning. You think BB is patting his team on the butt after every win. Always try to be better than you were yesterday.

None of us are BB or any other coaches. We’re fans. Enjoy the win.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, FieldGeneral said:

Getting nothing in the 3rd Quarter again and especially after those 2 TOs won't do against KC, Tennessee, and Baltimore. Need to go for the killshot. 

We scored a TD in the 3rd. Everyone saw it except the dudes in striped shirts 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I am just as excited as anybody but two things could end our season in a second and we seen them both tonight. Josh Allen taking a stupid sack and taking us out of field-goal range & Bass missing easy points. Correct me if I am wrong every one of his misses are to the right . Somebody needs to correct a serious flaw in his kicks or find somebody else. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

Right.  The Bills aren’t.  Of course.

17 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Not forcing a team to punt for more the six quarters is...disturbing.

The defense is the weak link. But I think Josh Norman coming back is huge. He’s got that energy. The same energy that Jordan Phillips had. You noticed him on the field

• Awesome! (+1) 1