Postgame Thread: Bills at Raiders

Another fun, stressful, roller coaster performance.  I really wish we didn’t need to recover an onside kick every week to close out a game…..but it’s another win.

Josh was very solid again, BUT, taking a huge sack and costing your team what would have been a near-game clinching FG attempt HAS to stop.  He seemed to be playing with a little hesitation at certain points after the injury, a little quicker to go to the check-down. But still made the throws he had to when called on and continues to show great command of the offense.

Diggs deep catch was the play of the day.  He and Singletary were the stars.  Give OL credit for solid pass protection.

Defense:  A near panic inducing performance for a large portion of the game, but then they turned it on, generated pressure on Carr and created 3 turnovers (first one gifted back to LV)

Bills now -2 for the season on turnover ratio against the officials.  Need to clean that up.

Kicking/punting:  ugly PAT miss.  Bad job on punts.

Playcalling:  Very good again, they moved the ball consistently.

4-0!!!!

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Another fun, stressful, roller coaster performance.  I really wish we didn’t need to recover an onside kick every week to close out a game…..but it’s another win.

Josh was very solid again, BUT, taking a huge sack and costing your team what would have been a near-game clinching FG attempt HAS to stop.  He seemed to be playing with a little hesitation at certain points after the injury, a little quicker to go to the check-down. But still made the throws he had to when called on.

Diggs deep catch was the play of the day.  He and Singletary were the stars.  Give OL credit for solid pass protection.

Defense:  A near panic inducing performance for a large portion of the game, but then they turned it on, generated pressure on Carr and created 3 turnovers (first one gifted back to LV)

Bills now -2 for the season on turnover ratio against the officials.  Need to clean that up.

Kicking/punting:  ugly PAT miss.  Bad job on punts.

Playcalling:  Very good again, they moved the ball consistently.

4-0!!!!

big play by diggs, but norman strip was play of the game by far, the raiders offense was rolling until that play.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, gordong said:

The bed news we have not played a complete game yet.....   the good news 4-0 baby!

Is that really bad news when they are 4-0?

I agree they need Complete game but both sides did a hell of a job today. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

But...........I was just reading about how awful we are........at 4-0.

We can certainly continue to get better, but we are 4-0! 

Feel good, Bills fans! 

Like Marv always said, you listen to the fans, you end up sitting with them. ‘Twasn’t pretty at times, but we stepped up when it mattered and pulled it off. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I mean, in a sense yes, but it's not like we were out of it before then... It was closer than it should have been, but we were the better team throughout. Better teams find wins. 

Raiders offense was firing on all cylinders before that play. Completely deflated the raiders.

Allen’s shoulder should be a big worry. He didn’t look right even making some great throws after coming back in. 

Gameday thread, some of you are sickening. I hope it was day drinking before the 4:30 start. But I’m gonna have to bust out the block button you guys are sick in the head. 
4-0, lead the whole game, and you cried like we’re the dang Jets. Control your emotions kids I know you’re not used to being in the elite category 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2