Marcell Dareus is in Buffalo and posted a picture of himself getting a manicure at a Hamburg nail salon

Fingon

2 minutes ago, Fingon said:

Dareus to the Bills confirmed?

I wonder if he will Be happy with just 30 mil this time. I mean we at least owe him that all the hard work he put in while his was hear. If you don’t believe me just ask him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

If he is willing to take a Star type role?  Dont hate it.  Low risk, high reward if he plays for his last contract?

Are you serious?

Want to introduce a potential cancer into the organization?  He will be "highly motinvated" to be back with the organization that sent him packing.

There is a reason why Jax didnt bother to sign him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Are you serious?

Want to introduce a potential cancer into the organization?  He will be "highly motinvated" to be back with the organization that sent him packing.

There is a reason why Jax didnt bother to sign him.

If Beane & McDermott think it's a good idea, then I'm fine with it as they must have some insight. I'm intrigued, but it's likely just that I love a good redemption story, and he never seemed like a bad guy, merely less than fully motivated at times (at least off the field). I'd have some excitement if even Karlos Williams came back and there seems like something very dark might be going on there.

Chances are it's a moot point. He probably just likes Buffalo more than we think he did. One of our criticisms was how he took to the night life. 

• Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I cant imagine he would come to the Bills...... Dareus is the antithesis of a "process" type guy.

Yeah, Nick Saban is known for running a loose ship.

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Not good enough to get me to go to a nail salon. 
I don’t expect that he’s in town to meet with the Bills, but he is a 1-tech space-eater so you never know....

My hands look huge in their little hands. 

6 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

Well this a sure sign he is coming to Buffalo for a workout.  It's a little know fact that clean nails are one of the items Beane looks at in signing players.  Please tell me one player who had dirty nails that signed here.  

I know you’re kidding but I don’t trust anyone with dirty nails. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Are people on this board seriously considering signing Marcell Darues today?    Do you really think we need D-Line depth?

It's ok to get out of bad relationships and not go back to the person people.   Move on and smile.

Considering we signed two DTs a couple weeks back, and then tried out a few more this past week, I would say our FO thinks we need D-Line depth 🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think he can sign with the Bills if he can submit McDermott in a grappling match.  Even though he outweighs McDermott by 150 lbs....I'll still take McDermott.

That was funny Royale.  An elite wrestler can take down guys twice their size.  People who have never wrestled don’t know it’s about balance and using people’s weight and momentum against them.  My favorite sport growing up to play, not watch.  Nothing like that thrill of hearing the ref, slap the mat when you pin someone.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

That was funny Royale.  An elite wrestler can take down guys twice their size.  People who have never wrestled don’t know it’s about balance and using people’s weight and momentum against them.  My favorite sport growing up to play, not watch.  Nothing like that thrill of hearing the ref, slap the mat when you pin someone.

That is the wrestling of the 70s.  Modern wrestling is all about using leverage and hand fighting techniques to insert your thumb into your opponents rectum.  Penetration is a point and two knuckles is a win.

1 hour ago, gordong said:

getting his Nails Done SHOULD tell you all you need to know about him.  Seriously! 

Sorry, but if you don’t get a mani-pedi you’re really missing out.  I’m 6’4 and i go every three weeks.  It’s amazing, and honestly I didn’t go until I was 32 and then was pissed I had been missing out on this my whole adult life.  

It you’re a man whose comfortable with their manhood, there is no reason to not go or be embarrassed about going.  

That being said, I seriously doubt they would ever bring Dareus back after dumping him for a case of natural light 2 years ago.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

That is the wrestling of the 70s.  Modern wrestling is all about using leverage and hand fighting techniques to insert your thumb into your opponents rectum.  Penetration is a point and two knuckles is a win.

Today I Learned I'm an all-star wrestler, and I never even signed up!

• Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Grappling is the best fighting style.  All this karate and kung fu is just BS.  

The only striking that's effective is boxing and kickboxing.  

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

What if a guy doesn't tap after 2 knuckles in?

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Grappling is the best fighting style.  All this karate and kung fu is just BS.  

The only striking that's effective is boxing and kickboxing.  

What if a guy doesn't tap after 2 knuckles in?

Highschool and college wrestling is based on points.  Tap outs are MMA.  I think you'd need to insert a whole fist to get a guy like Ronda Rousey to tap out.