Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

Who is talking about Allen?Ā  I was talking about Lamar, not Allen.Ā  Re: Allen or Mahomes, Mahomes no question.Ā Ā 

Oh, I guess you didnā€™t see it. Thatā€™s how the Lamar bashing started. Comparisons to Allen and how Josh is the superior passer.

7 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Anyone who thinks we couldnā€™t have actually made a run at the Super Bowl this year is crazy. Not one of these AFC teams we couldnā€™t beat. McD has to be kicking himself.Ā 

That easy to say now. Sitting here. Ā But inĀ reality Bills didnā€™t show they are ready for the big show yet. Ā What big teams did weĀ beat, Dallas and Pittsburgh non-playoff clubs? Ā  I hate to say it but weā€™re not winning the AFC until the Bills can beat New England. Ā The final 4 AFC teams,Ā Baltimore, KC, Houston and Tennessee all had huge signature wins vs NE, and we had two cracks. Ā Just not our time yet.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Jackson? Let's see what he does rest of game. Players who have done well all season, and highly rated players generally are always looked upon differently and waited to be shot down.

Ā 

I think when it comes to some fans judging other QBsĀ  - people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

Ā 

Ā 

L.M.F.A.O.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

Oh, I guess you didnā€™t see it. Thatā€™s how the Lamar bashing started. Comparisons to Allen and how Josh is the superior passer.

My bad.Ā I have a bad habit of just starting on the last page of a thread when I open it.Ā Ā