Meathead [Gronkowski] strikes again

Just Jack

Rob Gronkowski spikes Lego bust of Steve Harvey to celebrate new year

Harvey wasn’t pleased with Gronkowski’s antics. Right after it happened, Harvey says, “I don’t want to work with him no more. Why is he here? Why are you here? What is wrong with you?

I think these are all questions we have. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 6

21 minutes ago, Búfalo Blanco said:

Harvey gloats on camera. He disparages other comedians that he considers “failures”.. while bragging about and comparing his successes in the same breath. I have not one ounce of sympathy for that arrogant SOB. 

Didn’t expect to read any Steve Harvey shade on this site. 

• Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Búfalo Blanco said:

Harvey gloats on camera. He disparages other comedians that he considers “failures”.. while bragging about and comparing his successes in the same breath. I have not one ounce of sympathy for that arrogant SOB. 

Sounds like someone lost on family feud. 

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Rob Gronkowski spikes Lego bust of Steve Harvey to celebrate new year

I think these are all questions we have. 

A prank happened to Steve Harvey???

Wonderful. GREAT way to start the new year! If it's not scripted and he can't take a joke, he doesn't belong in comedy.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Not really that funny, but still funnier than Rob Riggle

Riggle is usually funnier, but his spot I saw last night that was just a giant commercial for planet fitness was just sad.......

1 hour ago, major said:

Regardless of whether it was scripted or not, gronk is a poster child for cte, along with Terry Bradshaw 

That's really insulating to Bradshaw........

4 hours ago, Búfalo Blanco said:

didn’t he crown the wrong winner of Miss America?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Any chance it was scripted?  It seems like some stupid stunt a Television producer would ask Gronk to do.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Very few things on TV aren't scripted. 

4 hours ago, H2o said:

Scripted and stupid 

I had the same question about it being scripted. Don't think it was.

Steve Harvey would have had a much better line if it was scripted. He looked pissed/incredulous.

This was meathead Gronk being meathead Gronk IMO. It was one thing that he spiked it, but then he kicked the eff out of it. 

Just now, row_33 said:

He was the host that night?  Beatty and Dunaway biffed it 

Yeah.  The blame was with the people who handles the envelopes as  Beatty was handed the wrong one.  It was the one for Best Actress I think and he named the movie.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Any chance it was scripted?  It seems like some stupid stunt a Television producer would ask Gronk to do.

It was scripted, just as the whole Steve Harvey pageant fiasco was scripted.  100%.