TJ yeldon is a playmaker

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Get him involved this post season please!!!! 

I have been saying that all year long the guy is much more Dynamic than Gore. Get him and Duke Williams involved to crank things up in this go nowhere offense.

4 minutes ago, MDH said:

Bills dress 4 safeties every week. Sit one of the backups and activate Yeldon. 

the huge issue i have with this is you are horrably thin at cb. in a dime you use 4! we use menkenzie as a cb? i figure a safety is trained and can sub in at cb but seeing them throw a wr out there was pretty concerning. i have issues with what the coaches think depth should be at positions and luckily the injury bug did not force us to have to go very deep this season. duke should be a option and so should yeldon.

duke for possesion red zone and yeldon for 3rd down pass plays or 5 wide who you can motion into the backfield. i also want sweeny in for kroft. 

i think sweeny can give what demarco does so thier is one sub for duke find one more bum that hasnt taken a snap and your adding to our weeekness which is O and getting guys that will contribute

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

the huge issue i have with this is you are horrably thin at cb. in a dime you use 4! we use menkenzie as a cb? i figure a safety is trained and can sub in at cb but seeing them throw a wr out there was pretty concerning. i have issues with what the coaches think depth should be at positions and luckily the injury bug did not force us to have to go very deep this season. duke should be a option and so should yeldon.

duke for possesion red zone and yeldon for 3rd down pass plays or 5 wide who you can motion into the backfield. i also want sweeny in for kroft. 

i think sweeny can give what demarco does so thier is one sub for duke find one more bum that hasnt taken a snap and your adding to our weeekness which is O and getting guys that will contribute

Yeah, you’re right, given the CB situation they might not be able to sit a S.

They need to play both Yeldon and Duke to create a bit more skill level on O..I think it’s worth rolling the dice with Yeldons fumbling issues.

Sadly I think it’s time to move on from Foster... Not entirely sure who gets left out for Yeldon...Gore if you have to..

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

This is so overblown

It's weird he fumbles when he runs but not so much when he catches. I would like to see him work with Singletary.. over Gore. Perhaps next year 

24 minutes ago, Tcali said:

when he is not taking huge losses

I mean hey, hes no reggie bush but everyone cant be so lucky

All the knee jerk experts that think Duke and Yeldon can't add a dimension to this offense are clueless.  Yeldon had one fumble when he played in Motor's absence and the coaching staff benched him for the season. Duke had a game where didn't have a catch ,and he never saw the field again. Look at the receiving stats in all the games when these two were inactive. Other than Smoke and a few catches by Knox, we had nothing. Dabol should find a few plays for these guys before we start talking about free agency and the draft. This offense doesn't score enough as constituted to make any noise. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

They need to play both Yeldon and Duke to create a bit more skill level on O..I think it’s worth rolling the dice with Yeldons fumbling issues.

Sadly I think it’s time to move on from Foster... Not entirely sure who gets left out for Yeldon...Gore if you have to..

singletary has more fumbling problems than Yeldon...

why do we need Lee Smith or Foster out there when we have Yeldon and Duke being wasted on the bench 

Edited by Tesla03

9 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Would it really hurt this team to deactivate Lee Smith, DiMarco and Foster in order to add Duke & TJ. The answer is NO!

This is all part of Daboll's year of stupidity. 

think McD decides on who dresses  I agree 110% and would play Sweeney over Kroft

• Like (+1) 1