Anybody elses' wives just find out about the Bills game and have them go Ballistic?!?!

I want to be respectful and not talk **** about another man's wife so I'll just say, I feel sorry for you and you need a divorce. 

The bills play on Thanksgiving once every twenty years and you are clearly a big bills fan, tell the Mrs to lighten up.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

My wife is going absolutely ape$#!+... If we don't win today I'm in for a spectacular hurting of epic proportions. If I had led on about the game any earlier all i would've heard was endless nagging. I think having the Lions game on made her suspicious...

Did you cancel any plans to watch the game? If she didn't know about the game  she would have made the plans , no? 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Process said:

I want to be respectful and not talk **** about another man's wife so I'll just say, I feel sorry for you and you need a divorce. 

The bills play on Thanksgiving once every twenty years and you are clearly a big bills fan, tell the Mrs to lighten up.

What does Coach Sean McDermott always tell us? TRUST THE PROCESS. Listen to this guy, OP, and file for divorce tomorrow morning.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Process said:

Endless nagging...

• Haha (+1) 1

We went out to early dinner, and my wife and her mother and brother are at a movie, while my uncle (fan since 1960) and me went to our house to watch the game. 

Then, she once surprised me with a Bills uni for our dog Trixie, so she's pretty cool with the fandom. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

My wife is going absolutely ape$#!+... If we don't win today I'm in for a spectacular hurting of epic proportions. If I had led on about the game any earlier all i would've heard was endless nagging. I think having the Lions game on made her suspicious...

Count your losses. Dump her. 

Don’t prolong the agony. Do it now!

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

this is great. I love the risky move of not mentioning it earlier in the week. 

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Process said:

though it’s odd he hid this instead of giving a heads up in advance 

• Sad 1

Seriously, any family that can't allow the Bills game to be on or to move dinner to earlier or later if they don't want to eat and have the game on is not being good family. 

I would like to hear reasons why someone in a family is not allowing the game and their reasoning. 

Kind of like that coworker the Schopp was talking on wgr. He asked his sister if the meal could be moved to three instead of four and was told "no".

If that was the case, I wouldn't come to my sister's if that happened.

1 hour ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

this is great. I love the risky move of not mentioning it earlier in the week. 

I thought I could slip it by her, second thing today I didn't slip by her:oops:

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Does she not like the bills?

Doesn't like football... I told her it was a movie, she wasn't fooled...