Bills 24, Redskins 9 Game Balls

YoloinOhio

Just now, PastaJoe said:

The NFL schedule makers for scheduling the Bills to play so many bad teams.

No one sees this coming in May when the schedule comes out. The chips just fell this way for us. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm giving my first anti-game ball to Daboll. His short yardage play calls were indefensibly bad.

Gore was to blame on a lot of those short yardage runs. He had room to get in and ran right into the back of a lineman instead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Too many fumbles tho - what is up with that 

He’s competitive by nature where sliding doesn’t seem to be his thing.. I still say on a lot of his fumbles last week he had no chance and today the Washington guy made a great play. Maybe they should find Allen anytime he doesn’t slide to Ingrain in his head. 

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

Singletary

Allen

Tre

Honorable Mention: Taylor (he came up big on a stop, nice for his first game)

Honorable Mention: I'd include Vincent Taylor.  His play benched Star and made a huge difference in stopping the run.  AP was not a factor in the second half.  Had the adjustment not been made by McD and Frazier, AP gets 200 yards.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Singletary

Phillips

White

I can't go with Allen although he did OK. He fumbled his game ball.

He played winning football. Should have had two other big plays  to Smoke - should have been a flag downfield on one and he dropped the other 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Honorable Mention: I'd include Vincent Taylor.  His play benched Star and made a huge difference in stopping the run.  AP was not a factor in the second half.  Had the adjustment not been made by McD and Frazier, AP gets 200 yards.

It's time to admit the mistake with Starr

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Singletary

Phillips

White

I can't go with Allen although he did OK. He fumbled his game ball.

I think Allen had a good “game manager” day. 1 TD. 140 yards. Meh. Not game ball worthy. I’d grade a C. Didn’t do anything to win the game. Didn’t do anything to lose it. 

Singletary and Phillips are easily my 1 and 2. I questioned Singletary’s overall ability this week because he’s had 20 touches. Kid balled today! 

34 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

The NFL schedule makers for scheduling the Bills to play so many bad teams.

Not the schedule makers. It's a completely predictable rotation.

14 minutes ago, Mango said:

I think Allen had a good “game manager” day. 1 TD. 140 yards. Meh. Not game ball worthy. I’d grade a C. Didn’t do anything to win the game. Didn’t do anything to lose it. 

Singletary and Phillips are easily my 1 and 2. I questioned Singletary’s overall ability this week because he’s had 20 touches. Kid balled today! 

160 yards.

26 minutes ago, skibum said:

HM to Andre Roberts for the big return. That was a gut-punch to the 'Skins. 

Yep good call 

23 minutes ago, Mango said:

He had 2 of the 3 touchdowns ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Mango said:

God I could replace Allen with Tyrod... its scary to think we have another Tyrod.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Fact: He did not bench Star, he was in rotation.

Murphy was making significant impact until he got hurt.

• Like (+1) 1