Bills 24, Redskins 9 Game Balls

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm giving my first anti-game ball to Daboll. His short yardage play calls were indefensibly bad.

Gore was to blame on a lot of those short yardage runs. He had room to get in and ran right into the back of a lineman instead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Too many fumbles tho - what is up with that 

He’s competitive by nature where sliding doesn’t seem to be his thing.. I still say on a lot of his fumbles last week he had no chance and today the Washington guy made a great play. Maybe they should find Allen anytime he doesn’t slide to Ingrain in his head. 

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

Singletary

Allen

Tre

Honorable Mention: Taylor (he came up big on a stop, nice for his first game)

Honorable Mention: I'd include Vincent Taylor.  His play benched Star and made a huge difference in stopping the run.  AP was not a factor in the second half.  Had the adjustment not been made by McD and Frazier, AP gets 200 yards.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Singletary

Phillips

White

I can't go with Allen although he did OK. He fumbled his game ball.

He played winning football. Should have had two other big plays  to Smoke - should have been a flag downfield on one and he dropped the other 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Honorable Mention: I'd include Vincent Taylor.  His play benched Star and made a huge difference in stopping the run.  AP was not a factor in the second half.  Had the adjustment not been made by McD and Frazier, AP gets 200 yards.

It's time to admit the mistake with Starr

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Singletary

Phillips

White

I can't go with Allen although he did OK. He fumbled his game ball.

I think Allen had a good “game manager” day. 1 TD. 140 yards. Meh. Not game ball worthy. I’d grade a C. Didn’t do anything to win the game. Didn’t do anything to lose it. 

Singletary and Phillips are easily my 1 and 2. I questioned Singletary’s overall ability this week because he’s had 20 touches. Kid balled today! 

34 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

The NFL schedule makers for scheduling the Bills to play so many bad teams.

Not the schedule makers. It's a completely predictable rotation.

14 minutes ago, Mango said:

I think Allen had a good “game manager” day. 1 TD. 140 yards. Meh. Not game ball worthy. I’d grade a C. Didn’t do anything to win the game. Didn’t do anything to lose it. 

Singletary and Phillips are easily my 1 and 2. I questioned Singletary’s overall ability this week because he’s had 20 touches. Kid balled today! 

160 yards.

26 minutes ago, skibum said:

HM to Andre Roberts for the big return. That was a gut-punch to the 'Skins. 

Yep good call 

23 minutes ago, Mango said:

He had 2 of the 3 touchdowns ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Mango said:

God I could replace Allen with Tyrod... its scary to think we have another Tyrod.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Fact: He did not bench Star, he was in rotation.

Murphy was making significant impact until he got hurt.

• Like (+1) 1