Game Thread MNF: Patriots at Jets on ESPN

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

Maybe they could get Darnold to give him a kiss after the game? The pats will win this one so Brady will be out there expecting to get praised for the win and won't be running off the field to be the first one in the showers......

Thst's a good plan, when Brady goes to kiss Belichick Darnold can stick his face in there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Why, are those teams trading for Eli Manning?

This is always said, yet unless its against Eli, they come away with the trophy.........

Not now I wouldn't want Eli.  Those Giants teams had great defenses.  NO and SF has very good to great defenses, the Packers have a good defense.  All three of those teams can score a lot, too.

Judas Priest I don't want to hear anyone talk about Allen's INT's against NE.  At least they were all aggressive throws downfield.  Darnold has had two terrible INT's. One gave the Pats the ball in the Jets Red Zone the other took a FG off the Jets board.

This is what Belichick does to young QB's.  I suspect that he especially wants to punish young QB's in his division.  He's trying to ruin the QB's that could be a threat to the Pats in the future.  What an evil freaking genius.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Not now I wouldn't want Eli.  Those Giants teams had great defenses.  NO and SF has very good to great defenses, the Packers have a good defense.  All three of those teams can score a lot, too.

The Rams had a good defence and an offence that could score alot too, The Seahawks? The Falcons?

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What?  No one is saying that.  

You haven't been seeing the people on here talking about how they're thinking we can take the division because the Pats schedule gets tougher down the road? They aren't losing any more than 2 games. The division isn't happening for us

Edited by Buffalo03

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Allen has done the same thing what? 3 or 4 times now?

Allen NEVER threw a ball that bad. That was so bad, Gase is thinking about bringing Falk.

I know some of you need to convince yourself that you were right about the Allen pick, but try not to hurt yourself in the process.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

The Rams had a good defence and an offence that could score alot too, The Seahawks? The Falcons?

Belichick outcoached McVay; Wade and the defense did their job.  The Seahawks and Falcons still have nightmares about their choke jobs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

2-6, 6 yards, 2 Picks and 1 fumble lost. Shoot, even Josh had a better first half than that with 3 picks. 

A couple more picks and he could unseat Peterman for worst game (half) ever? IIRC, atleast Peterman completed some passes for positive yards (to his own team)

It must be nice though to have a team that won't let up after taking a small lead and keeps going for it until the game is out of reach.

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I prefer Allen over Darnold, but for everyone crucifying Darnold, let’s not forget Allen had a pretty similar game against the pats just a few weeks ago.

Allen's game vs. the Pats was nowhere NEAR as embarrassing as this game.

Not even close.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I prefer Allen over Darnold, but for everyone crucifying Darnold, let’s not forget Allen had a pretty similar game against the pats just a few weeks ago.

I think both Darnold and Allen have bright futures, NEs defence is just stupid good this year.

Darnold is 3/8 11 yards 2 INTs and a fumble lost.  Allen at least moved the ball before turning it over.