Game Thread MNF: Patriots at Jets on ESPN

Just now, HappyDays said:

I'll be the one to say it. I'm rooting for the Patriots. I have zero expectations of the Bills taking the division this year and I don't want the Jets hanging around in the wildcard race.

Hard pass on your line of thinking 

• Like (+1) 1

If Howard Cosell were alive today, he'd kill himself just to roll over in his grave at this pitiful broadcast.  I'm toying with the idea of calling in a bomb threat to the booth.  I don't think I'll be convicted; I think most of America would recognize it for the merciful gesture it would be.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Okay...one redeeming quality.  My wife just walked in, asked me who's playing, and said "Brady again?  Can't someone just kneecap him?  I'm so sick of him."  I love my wife.

Love it. The only thing better would have been if she said that right before the Chiefs game last week.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I'll be the one to say it. I'm rooting for the Patriots. I have zero expectations of the Bills taking the division this year and I don't want the Jets hanging around in the wildcard race.

That and watching greg williams get it handed to him.

Just now, DC Tom said:

If Howard Cosell were alive today, he'd kill himself just to roll over in his grave at this pitiful broadcast.  I'm toying with the idea of calling in a bomb threat to the booth.  I don't think I'll be convicted; I think most of America would recognize it for the merciful gesture it would be.

The Jets can forfeit at halftime.

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Love it. The only thing better would have been if she said that right before the Chiefs game last week.

Best part was she was just out of a hot bath, and was wearing a tantalizingly short night shirt...

...wait a minute, what the ***** am I still doing here?  Be right back...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1