I seen youse is tanking

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

I almost had a heart attack when I saw that there was a flag after the incomplete pass on 4th-and-10 at the end of the game there!

Yes lol I forgot about that. I thought for sure it was going to be a penalty on the Bills and keep the Jets chances alive. After the ref made the call I screamed in an orgasmic relief.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

No .

I've been talking to IceBowl for years so no chance

It was a joke :)

On 9/8/2019 at 5:51 PM, Bleedingreennc said:

What is that supposed to mean? I'm in Fins boards, Pat's boards, many message boards. Guess you are one of those posters....

He was joking..... you are welcome here especially being a level headed Jets fan. They will have their moment..... just hopefully not against the Bills!

OK I suppose I owes you a congrats on your win and a recap from our side.  Basically all the good and bad stuff I said was pretty much true.  Youse is a little better than I thought so maybe 6 wins but you still shouldn't uh traded Shady.  

One think I like about youse is that you don't quit.  I hate quitters and you guys ain't quitters.  Youse kept tryin even though it was lookin hopeless when we was slapping you around for the first most of the game.  That is to your credit.  And that paid off cuz you got a little luck at the end and the score is all that counts even if the best team is lower.

My Jets is making me a little mad that we didn't get nobody that could make you curl up in a ball when Mosely went out.  Before he got hurt the game was over.  I'm not gonna complain about the kicker cuz that stuff happens.  But if Mosely was in there the Jets win 24-3 or maybe 22 if we miss the 2 pointer.  But the thing is though that you can't rely on one player or two.  The Jets gotta wake up other than Mosely and Bell.  But like I said in the start I don't know about this bug eyed coach we got.  I mean I seen that look before and it is usually after I took care of some business I had to do and people get all groggy.  This guy looked like someone I hit and then the whole thing went permanent.  I hope our D coach get ridda him soon and then we can go about kickin butts.  I think this coach though.   I don't know any more.  I looked and we don't play you until the and which is weird.  I figure you guys will be maybe hoping to get five hunnert and that we might still be fighting for home field or maybe even behind the stupid Pats.  Good luck until next game and the year.

I forgot to tell you that I improved my seat when Angelo and me convinced a guy that our upper deck corners was good and that it was his best interest to swap with us.  We sat right behind your bench and had a few words wit 91.  He looked nervous and walked away though and we had a good laugh.

Oh and I think I'm workin security at the Giants game against youse so I'll see you again too.  Maybe I'll take care of that punk too but I'll mostly root for you.  Why not?  Youse is like a cute puppy team.

P.S J-e-t-s JEts JETs JETS

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

OK I suppose I owes you a congrats on your win and a recap from our side.  Basically all the good and bad stuff I said was pretty much true.  Youse is a little better than I thought so maybe 6 wins but you still shouldn't uh traded Shady.  

One think I like about youse is that you don't quit.  I hate quitters and you guys ain't quitters.  Youse kept tryin even though it was lookin hopeless when we was slapping you around for the first most of the game.  That is to your credit.  And that paid off cuz you got a little luck at the end and the score is all that counts even if the best team is lower.

My Jets is making me a little mad that we didn't get nobody that could make you curl up in a ball when Mosely went out.  Before he got hurt the game was over.  I'm not gonna complain about the kicker cuz that stuff happens.  But if Mosely was in there the Jets win 24-3 or maybe 22 if we miss the 2 pointer.  But the thing is though that you can't rely on one player or two.  The Jets gotta wake up other than Mosely and Bell.  But like I said in the start I don't know about this bug eyed coach we got.  I mean I seen that look before and it is usually after I took care of some business I had to do and people get all groggy.  This guy looked like someone I hit and then the whole thing went permanent.  I hope our D coach get ridda him soon and then we can go about kickin butts.  I think this coach though.   I don't know any more.  I looked and we don't play you until the and which is weird.  I figure you guys will be maybe hoping to get five hunnert and that we might still be fighting for home field or maybe even behind the stupid Pats.  Good luck until next game and the year.

I forgot to tell you that I improved my seat when Angelo and me convinced a guy that our upper deck corners was good and that it was his best interest to swap with us.  We sat right behind your bench and had a few words wit 91.  He looked nervous and walked away though and we had a good laugh.

Oh and I think I'm workin security at the Giants game against youse so I'll see you again too.  Maybe I'll take care of that punk too but I'll mostly root for you.  Why not?  Youse is like a cute puppy team.

I think the 6 wins is for the NYETS.  Buffalo will get 10+  cuz weeze donts quit 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• 3 months later...
On 9/4/2019 at 6:44 PM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

What supprised me was that your team team decided to tank and they traded the best player they got.  Why did your idiot GM do that?  I mean you guys mighta won 5-6 games if you kept Shady.   Now what maybe 2?  I think the Dolphins is gonna beat you out for Tua even then and youse are stuck again.

My cousin Angelo got some tickets for the opening week and invited me so I'm goin.  I asked him who we was playin and he was laughing so hard I couldn't make it out but then I looked in the paper and I seen it was youse.  You guys know I like you and all but I gotta admit I'm gonna enjoy the beat down.  It's been a long Summer since the last time we smacked you or anyone else.  I also seen we're playing you at the end and I won't be goin to that because it must be gonna be about minus 100 by then way up there.  Plus the Jets is probably gonna have home field locked up.  

Bump.

@Jimmy Spagnola - care to comment on youse predictions?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/10/2019 at 9:25 AM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

You’re a funny guy but the gangreen is a dumpster fire- have fun with Gase. Nice payin’ Bell all that loot for low production. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/10/2019 at 9:35 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Just got a call from the NY Parole Board, asking if we’ve seen or heard from you. Better check in, Jimmy. 

They seem upset!

Probably why he hasn't been around in awhile, lol.

I looked at his profile and he hasnt been back since October 15.

Cant believe he's been here about as long as me.

• Haha (+1) 2

Fancy being trolled by a dopey New York City Eyetie who follows the Jets.

Although I must say that throwing barbs at others on line is in keeping with the standard level of Italian bravery....which, incidentally, reminds me of a classical ad from a 1950's British trading post:

FOR SALE

Genuine Italian WW2 army rifle

Never fired, only dropped once

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Although I must say that throwing barbs at others on line is in keeping with the standard level of Italian bravery....which, incidentally, reminds me of a classical ad from a 1950's British trading post:

FOR SALE

This dude is a classic post and dip troll with a schtick made for giggles

He deserves it all

Youse need to have some fun

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

FOR SALE

Lol.

Reminds me of something from my schooldays, where spoof book titles got displayed around the time of some sort of school function, that was probably looking to raise money. It was 'One Page Special - Italian War Heroes'.

On 9/10/2019 at 9:28 AM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I think the 6 wins is for the NYETS.  Buffalo will get 10+  cuz weeze donts quit 

NostradamusShady strikes again 

yes there is still a game to play and the Bills will rest some of the starters.   

but.  I pretty much nailed it 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Take your turn to laugh it up a little.  Not too much if you like your teeth though.  Youse is having a good season and I think still gets to go to the playoffs even with all the injured guys you'll have after Sunday.

I learned this year that coaching is more important than I thought.  The Jets gotta ton of talent but the bug eyed freak screwed it all up at first.  He don't have no inner personal skills so guys got pissed off and played crappy for most of the season.  Meantime youse has a below average coach stupid enough to trade Shady and got not much talent and look at you.  I guess I'm gonna root for you in the playoffs since this is your one chance for a long time and somebody's gotta beat that Nancy boy Brady.  Mightas we'll be you.

Watch out Sunday though cuz the Jets is playing good now and will probably beat you pretty easy.  My boy Anderson might take out Howdy Doody or whatever your QB is calling himself.  

I dont know know if the Jets is gonna fire the stupid coach cuz maybe he can get some players who is gonna do what he wants.  I got mixed feelings cuz he screwed up a great team but then again a coach can't put up with stupid stuff like a QB missing a month cuz he finally got a girl to kiss him. I coulda showed Sam a place or two where he coulda got all of the diseases outa the way at once.  BEFORE the season too.

This year was a headache but we is probably gonna win the division for about the next 10 so if that what it takes.  Good luck with your one shot.

P.S. Jets JEts JETs JETS

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

FOR SALE

Isn't Sydney a girl name?  I don't hit know women even for talking bad about my ansestors.  You gotta a brother or somethin?

P.S. Jets JEts JETs JETS

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Isn't Sydney a girl name?  I don't hit know women even for talking bad about my ansestors.  You gotta a brother or somethin?

P.S. Jets JEts JETs JETS

Lol, it's also a city in Australia. That's a continent in South America.

• Haha (+1) 5