I seen youse is tanking

9 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

What's up fellas! I been havin a busy summer this year with some people gettin uppity and whatnot and I just realized the football season is comin up.  I been following the Jets like usual and I knew they was gonna be real good but I had no idea how easy it was gonna be until this week.  

I heard the Dolphins pretty much traded their whole team away and have that goofball that used to play for both our teams startin.  That don't matter much though cuz the Jets was gonna win dat anyway.  What supprised me was that your team team decided to tank and they traded the best player they got.  Why did your idiot GM do that?  I mean you guys mighta won 5-6 games if you kept Shady.   Now what maybe 2?  I think the Dolphins is gonna beat you out for Tua even then and youse are stuck again.

My cousin Angelo got some tickets for the opening week and invited me so I'm goin.  I asked him who we was playin and he was laughing so hard I couldn't make it out but then I looked in the paper and I seen it was youse.  You guys know I like you and all but I gotta admit I'm gonna enjoy the beat down.  It's been a long Summer since the last time we smacked you or anyone else.  I also seen we're playing you at the end and I won't be goin to that because it must be gonna be about minus 100 by then way up there.  Plus the Jets is probably gonna have home field locked up.  

So good luck after this week if you have any healthy players left and I hope you beat the Patriots even though I have a feelin we won't be needin no help.

P.S J-e-t-s JEts JETs JETS

there he is.

JoyousTepidBird-size_restricted.gif

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

What's a youse?

usually used in addressing two or more persons or sometimes one person as representing also another or others

• Haha (+1) 1

Isn't it funny the Rookies don't get it? 

Spags has been mentioned for over a week here and there.   

Some "trolls" as they are called are an enjoyable read.  

sometimes a bit "simple" but still enjoyable ... 

How can people be a member since 2017 and NOT know about the legend of Jimmy Spags??? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Why not all tree?

FIFY 

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Sorry Spags, while you were busily posting in some weird mish-mash Jersey/King’s English amalgamation, I got distracted by a Taco, with Celine Dion playing in the background too, weirdest thing!

that's just mean!!!!  

but awesome 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

What's a youse?

I grew up on Long Island and met many people from Brooklyn who spoke that way.  In fact I had 2 bosses in my teens who used the word youse whenever they addressed people.  One summer I had a boss who used to tell us "This is what youse gotta do, youse gotta take out the gabbage" 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I grew up on Lawng Island and met many people from Brooklyn who spoke that way.  In fact I had 2 bosses in my teens who used the word youz whenever they addressed people.  One summer I had a boss who used to tell us "This is what youz  gotta do, youz gotta take out the gabbage" 

FIFY 

"Hey youz guys!!  

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=youz guys

• Haha (+1) 2

^^^ quote jimmy Spagnulo

We’ve had our talks before and you’ve made comments about me and my wife of 57 years but when you start talking about a beat down and injuring our players you go too far. Ive had to deal with punks like you for 46 years in my service and never once did your people come out on top you know why? Because you talk the talk but wont walk the walk. We’re going to your oily stadium this Sunday on a senior tour and would love to show you what south buffalo is all about. Your cousin Angelo sounds like a punk too. Look for me in the Art Schlicter throwback jersey. Or you can just apologize now and save your self some money on med bills. 

H

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

FIFY 

"Hey youz guys!!  

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=youz guys

Youse is an acceptable spelling:  https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Youse

Second Person Plural.
A grammatical necessity which is sadly lacking in the English Language.

Don't you know it's Lawnguyland?  1 word.  

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

But we both know someone who does like me though isn't that right old man?

Just

End

The

Season 

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Youse is an acceptable spelling:  https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Youse

Second Person Plural.
A grammatical necessity which is sadly lacking in the English Language.

Don't you know it's Lawnguyland?  1 word.  

lol  Yeah, I saw that too 

22 minutes ago, Howard said:

^^^ quote jimmy Spagnulo

We’ve had our talks before and you’ve made comments about me and my wife of 57 years but when you start talking about a beat down and injuring our players you go too far. Ive had to deal with punks like you for 46 years in my service and never once did your people come out on top you know why? Because you talk the talk but wont walk the walk. We’re going to your oily stadium this Sunday on a senior tour and would love to show you what south buffalo is all about. Your cousin Angelo sounds like a punk too. Look for me in the Art Schlicter throwback jersey. Or you can just apologize now and save your self some money on med bills. 

H

OK old man let's settle down a little bit.  First off my comments about you is better than the other option cuz that mostly involves my knuckles and your teeth.  And I don't recall making no comments about your wife but she made comments about me in case you was wondering what those moaning sounds was all about.  

Stay on the Senior tour whatever that is which I thought was golf not football if you know what's good for you.  

As for the rest of some of these comments here youse are all being haters again.  I come in here and tries to be nice.  I feel bad for you that your team gave up and traded Shady.  Youse have to realize where you are at.  By week 5 youse will be rooting for the Jets because you hate the Patriots.  Why not start early?  It's more fun goin for a winner.

Somebody posted about the game where the Bills got lucky but then left out the smack down we gave you last year.  That game is called a prequel to the next 10 years startin Sunday.  Prequel isn't a real word I don't think but they use it to describe crappy movies which is like your crappy season so you see what I did with that.

Somebody posted about our coach which I gotta admit might not be the perfect situation.  I mean I know he is super smart but I gotta say the eye thing isn't my favorite.  He kinda reminds me of the guy from the A-Team that was crazy all the time.  I forget his name.  Luckily most of the rest of the team is made up of Mr. T's and plans comin together.  Plus we got the defense guy that quit on you and likes to smack heads. Youse just happens to be the heads that is gonna get smacked first.  

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1