I seen youse is tanking

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

OK old man let's settle down a little bit.  First off my comments about you is better than the other option cuz that mostly involves my knuckles and your teeth.  And I don't recall making no comments about your wife but she made comments about me in case you was wondering what those moaning sounds was all about.  

Stay on the Senior tour whatever that is which I thought was golf not football if you know what's good for you.  

As for the rest of some of these comments here youse are all being haters again.  I come in here and tries to be nice.  I feel bad for you that your team gave up and traded Shady.  Youse have to realize where you are at.  By week 5 youse will be rooting for the Jets because you hate the Patriots.  Why not start early?  It's more fun goin for a winner.

Somebody posted about the game where the Bills got lucky but then left out the smack down we gave you last year.  That game is called a prequel to the next 10 years startin Sunday.  Prequel isn't a real word I don't think but they use it to describe crappy movies which is like your crappy season so you see what I did with that.

Somebody posted about our coach which I gotta admit might not be the perfect situation.  I mean I know he is super smart but I gotta say the eye thing isn't my favorite.  He kinda reminds me of the guy from the A-Team that was crazy all the time.  I forget his name.  Luckily most of the rest of the team is made up of Mr. T's and plans comin together.  Plus we got the defense guy that quit on you and likes to smack heads. Youse just happens to be the heads that is gonna get smacked first.  

P.S J-e-t-s JEts JETs JETS

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 5

I'm sorry..... who is this ass hat again? Jets have a rookie head coach, a suspect offensive line, and only a decent defense and you think the Jets AND the Dolphins will do better than the Bills. You're either high, drunk or both..... or maybe you just forgot to stop taking your stupid pills. Why are non Bills fans, trolls and all around idiots allowed on this Bills fan forum? The idiots I'll give a pass to if their a Bills fan but the rest......smh.

Edited by BigPappy

1 hour ago, Howard said:

^^^ quote jimmy Spagnulo

We’ve had our talks before and you’ve made comments about me and my wife of 57 years but when you start talking about a beat down and injuring our players you go too far. Ive had to deal with punks like you for 46 years in my service and never once did your people come out on top you know why? Because you talk the talk but wont walk the walk. We’re going to your oily stadium this Sunday on a senior tour and would love to show you what south buffalo is all about. Your cousin Angelo sounds like a punk too. Look for me in the Art Schlicter throwback jersey. Or you can just apologize now and save your self some money on med bills. 

H

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

OK old man let's settle down a little bit.  First off my comments about you is better than the other option cuz that mostly involves my knuckles and your teeth.  And I don't recall making no comments about your wife but she made comments about me in case you was wondering what those moaning sounds was all about.  

Stay on the Senior tour whatever that is which I thought was golf not football if you know what's good for you.  

As for the rest of some of these comments here youse are all being haters again.  I come in here and tries to be nice.  I feel bad for you that your team gave up and traded Shady.  Youse have to realize where you are at.  By week 5 youse will be rooting for the Jets because you hate the Patriots.  Why not start early?  It's more fun goin for a winner.

Somebody posted about the game where the Bills got lucky but then left out the smack down we gave you last year.  That game is called a prequel to the next 10 years startin Sunday.  Prequel isn't a real word I don't think but they use it to describe crappy movies which is like your crappy season so you see what I did with that.

Somebody posted about our coach which I gotta admit might not be the perfect situation.  I mean I know he is super smart but I gotta say the eye thing isn't my favorite.  He kinda reminds me of the guy from the A-Team that was crazy all the time.  I forget his name.  Luckily most of the rest of the team is made up of Mr. T's and plans comin together.  Plus we got the defense guy that quit on you and likes to smack heads. Youse just happens to be the heads that is gonna get smacked first.  

here you go boys

Time-Out-Relax-EatASNICKERS-1.jpg

1 hour ago, BigPappy said:

I'm sorry..... who is this ass hat again? Jets have a rookie head coach, a suspect offensive line, and only a decent defense and you think the Jets AND the Dolphins will do better than the Bills. You're either high, drunk or both..... or maybe you just forgot to stop taking your stupid pills. Why are non Bills fans, trolls and all around idiots allowed on this Bills fan forum? The idiots I'll give a pass to if their a Bills fan but the rest......smh.

you could use a snickers as well. this ass hat has been a member of this board for 10 years.

(this is not exclusively a "bills fan forum" but rather an NFL forum)

[Edited] frankly the more he gets under your skin the more he'll pounce on you.

I don't know, I've seen much worse from bills fans (members) on this board.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I grew up on Long Island and met many people from Brooklyn who spoke that way.  In fact I had 2 bosses in my teens who used the word youse whenever they addressed people.  One summer I had a boss who used to tell us "This is what youse gotta do, youse gotta take out the gabbage" 

I’d say this is a trend on western LI. Grew up on the eastern part of the island and still reside in suffolk county. But, ask me to say water and it comes out like,” Waaturr” ?

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

FIFY 

"Hey youz guys!!  

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=youz guys

Almost as bad as the Pittsburghese "yinz" term which means basically the same thing. You can also package a "yinz guys..." phrasing into your everyday and it's not considered redundant!  

Is this for real or a parody account?  Though to be fair, that question probably holds for the entire Jets message board, certainly a "less evolved" fanbase.

The Jets remind me of the early Dan Snyder Redskins.  Youse guys, we got Lev Bell! and that dude from Bama!  But what about your oline or DBs?  Youse guys, it doesn't matter! J-e-s-t Jest Jest Jest!

1 hour ago, BigPappy said:

Settle down, Son.  It's a joke.  J-O-K-E JOKE!  

I would hate to warn someone for response to a joke.  I'll just put it out there civility is expected; insults (idiots, stupid pills) are inappropriate here.  Other teams fans are indeed allowed.  Trolls and all around idiots are in the eye of the beholder.

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This doesn’t seem legit to me. Too many cases of correct word usage and spelling.

the real Spaggs has never used the word ‘you’

Cut him some slack, it's preseason for Spags too.

• Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, without a drought said:

I have little youse for nonsense like this.

No idea how people could find this amusing, funny, entertaining or anything that holds any value. It's like reading something a 6 year old child would write.  Quite sad actually, and if done intentionally for comedy, it's not in the least bit funny either

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Howling Mad Murdoc; and i think you're on to something there Spags...

latest?cb=20180707054623

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1