My heart is in pieces...

Is this a good plan?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do I have a sound plan or not?

• Yes, Sherlock you so crazy, let's see what kind of crazy $#!+ happens!
    • No, you're still an @$$clown Sherlock!
    • Bring the Nuke with you...
    • Bring me with you, let's have a great time!

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

I've had some pretty epic meltdowns on BBMB that led to some time outs when we had Kuechly stolen out from under us on draft day, when we didn't trade down and take JJ Watt to name a few...

I tried to cool my jets when McCaffrey was not gotten to but I didn't want to subject my fellow forum members to another disgusting display(remote controls and my behind):bag:

Upon the release of David Sills V, (which I'm now convinced somebody on here has connections to the Front Office and told them to make sure he was the last cut just to tease and :censored: with me) my heart has now been fully decimated.:sick:

So my fellow BBMB brotheren and TBD family I bid you adieu (pun fully intended)...

Instead of acting like a complete @$$clown this time, I am taking it upon myself to go out a hero of sorts!

I am going to get on a yacht, drink the entire thing clean and go out kamikaze style(Randy Quaid in Independence Day), with all my confused, suppressed, pent up sexual frustrations about these guys and I'm taking that all straight into the eye of Dorian.... It's a better idea than a Nuke right??? I'm sorry if  leaves my emotional fallout in it's path, I mean well. I love you guys, especially @teef @Shaw66. I'll miss @YoloinOhio & @Gugny you guys are TBD gold! 

:death: I'm gonna give White Rabbit a listen and as it comes to a crescendo I'll switch over to County Roads in your honor Sills V! My last words will be oh, @mykidsdad! Please make sure that is on my epitaph. Peace and Love to everybody! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, McBean said:

We cut a 6”4 100lb WR who will be bagging groceries tomorrow at Kroger.

Get over it 

Consolation prize coming Buddy.... Practice Squad!!! There's hope after all! As long as Belicheat doesn't swoop in now that Edelman has to regenerate his thumb with Tom Brady's b-hole?

• Haha (+1) 2

I look at it this way.  How long has it been since the Bills could simply release a player of Shady's abilities?  I'll grant you he's not what he was, and he was expensive, but he's still a great back. 

I think it's a sign of progress that this could happen.  No room on your roster for LeSean McCoy?  Wow.