Per Cohen Donald Trump lied by 4 Billion in attempt to buy the Bills

Protocal69

1 hour ago, Protocal69 said:

Said like a true Trump supporter

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Like Rep. Tom Rice said today "if you tell lies, doesn't that make you a liar?"  Ironic. :lol:

Along with most of Trumps' campaign staff and some cabinet members.

56 minutes ago, klos63 said:

close it down, after he makes his point. Exactly

304 - 227

• Like (+1) 1

What kind of fool would hire Michael Cohen as a lawyer? Oh, wait.

And yes, the 4 bil was regarding his inflated net worth. Nothing to do with the amount of his bid to purchase the Bills.

Either way, thank you Mr. and Mrs. Pegula.

Edited by BillsSB2020
  • Like (+1) 2

How has this thread not been moved to PPP already?  :blink:

So damn glad Trump didn't get that loan.

As President, at least there are checks and balances, even if they were almost never enforced for 2 years.

If he became owner of the Bills, he would have either moved the Bills or done everything in his power to make marketing rather than winning his #1 priority.

It's funny all the corroborating documents that Cohen brought to his testimony that backs up what he says and yet the "look!!! He's a liar!!!", while completely ignoring the evidence on record is the biggest argument against his testimony.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

We should be thanking HIM for saving us from Hillary Rodham Clinton.

At the risk of going PPP,  keep an eye on Gov. Larry Hogan, Maryland - he just might save us from our current Idiot-in-Chief, and rescue us from the already ongoing 15+ candidate democrat circus/bloodbath...

http://www.wvxu.org/post/watch-what-were-doing-could-maryland-gov-larry-hogan-challenge-trump-2020

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsSB2020 said:

Either way, thank you Mr. and Mrs. Pegula.

Oh, sure. Today we love the Pegulas, but lose the home opener and this board will make today's congressional circus look like normal behavior, demanding we gut the front office, hang the Pegulas and start making team choices based on TBD polls!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Not that one could use a loan from a foreign bank to buy an NFL team.  Are these guys constantly media starved, or just stupid?  Either way  :facepalm:

They could if the loan was approved & structured properly.

jw’s story on this

Cohen says Trump inflated his wealth in bid to buy Bills

Edited by GG

58 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Oh, sure. Today we love the Pegulas, but lose the home opener and this board will make today's congressional circus look like normal behavior, demanding we gut the front office, hang the Pegulas and start making team choices based on TBD polls!

Sounds like a typical workday at Pegula Sports and Entertainment...

If Trump had the winning bid, he’d likely already be in the process of being forced out of the league for “misconduct” violations.  

Goodell wouldn’t simply look past the “grab them by the V” remark, (which was essentially admitting to sexual assault on tape) the way his party has.

I know, I know...”THE e-mails” were far worse than lacking all common decency and admitting to felonious assault on women.

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan
  • Like (+1) 1

I don't think the NFL owners would've let Trump own an NFL franchise after pushing the birther conspiracy at the time when the majority of players are African American.  Imagine the PR nightmare he would've been during the kneeling controversy.  

Plus, he foolishly tried to take on the NFL by being the main reason they moved the USFL games from the spring to the fall.  It would've been fun to have him as an owner as he would've been George Steinbrenner on steroids.  

4 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Along with everyone talking to Cohen today. All of them. Every one. Big surprise.

One person here made a  comment about Cohen's track record on truth. Someone responded by calling them a Trump supporter.

Cohen is a convicted liar, and questioning his honesty doesn't make one a Trump supporter any more than calling Tom Brady* a cheater makes someone a Bills fan.

That's all.

I thought it was hilarious that GOP committee members were going on and on about Cohen being a liar, protecting a president who can't help but lie with every breath he draws.

Oh, and did you notice that none of them...NONE challenged any of Cohen's allegations? Weird, huh?

3 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

304 - 227

Is that the best you can come up with? I see you didn't quote the actual vote count.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I thought it was hilarious that GOP committee members were going on and on about Cohen being a liar, protecting a president who can't help but lie with every breath he draws.

Oh, and did you notice that none of them...NONE challenged any of Cohen's allegations? Weird, huh?

Is that the best you can come up with? I see you didn't quote the actual vote count.

When I say the result of a football game, I use the points each team scored because that's how you determine who wins.  Not how many first downs each team got.

304 - 227

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Isnt it funny they still haven’t locked her up?  

Ironic or terrifying, to each their own. She deleted 30000 subpoenaed emails after being directed not to and financed her campaign by selling off enough uranium to Russia to wipe us out. Knowing that, if Russia wanted anyone to win, it would have been Hillary as she had already proven to be their useful idiot.

Yet the FBI is still trying to find some sleazy way to remove Trump from office after 2 years by grasping at straws to form some tie to Russia. The people investigating Trump... also signed off on the uranium deal that enriched themselves and sold out America. Should Trump be wrongfully removed from office, the integrity of our elections is no better than in the third world countries, and Russia would bear no responsibility in that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1