2nd half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, jaclynrea21 said:

what a billsy thing to do last off season  to dismantle a playoff offense  

It was not a “play off” offense to say the least. Please stop the revisionist history. Whether anyone wants to believe it or not we made the playoffs with some luck, coaching and some timely defense. All done in spite of the total loser of a quarterback last year.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Best Player Available said:

Not a Jones fan, and losing interest in this guy every week.

He's a #5 on any playoff contending team.

If not a draft pick of this regime, I would assume he'd be gone after this year. A complete cipher.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

For an NFL game this is about as bad as a team can get dominated on both lines of scrimmage. In all three phases 

Just now, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Foster looks as though he is a serviceable NFL WR, but anyone who thought this WR group was looking good after a couple of okay weeks was fooling themselves.  

It happened to us in the 2nd Jets game as well.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The only reason to fire McD is if a bonafide offensive mind is available and wants the job. 

Mike McCarthy comes to mind, but I really don't think he'd be much of an upgrade. 

Even Gregg Williams is outcoaching Clappy. I’m watching the Cleveland game right now. He’s the damn interim. So we’ve got a coach worse than our former coach who is serving as an interim. 

3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

If it's blocked, we can advance it, nice to see us just turtle and not even try to cheat like Edelman.

I was wondering the same thing. If its a blocked punt why didn't the Bills player pick it up and run forward?? Don't our STs players know the rules? Unfu$$ing believable!!

Edited by Livinginthepast

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Typical "deer in headlights" performance from the Bills in New England.

Can't believe I bothered to watch this garbage live.

All we've learned is that McDermott might be the WORST coach we've had at matching wits with Belichick coached teams.

He’s really no better and not much worse than any Bills’ coach of the past 20 years—a complete non-entity, easily replaced, without any fear that “if only we’d given him another year...”. I have no doubt that we’ll waste another season finding out for sure what any sensible person already knows.

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I mean he may never get better, but odds are that he will. Every game is a learning experience and this guy is nowhere near a finished product. 

Actually the odds are against that.

Good MLB's typically hit the ground running because so much of being good at the position is being instinctive.

1 minute ago, Mojo44 said:

It was not a “play off” offense to say the least. Please stop the revisionist history. Whether anyone wants to believe it or not we made the playoffs with some luck, coaching and some timely defense. All done in spite of the total loser of a quarterback last year.

I want a Super Bowl offense, not a playoff offense.   BIG difference. 

Just now, yrly said:

Even Gregg Williams is outcoaching Clappy. I’m watching the Cleveland game right now. He’s the damn interim. So we’ve got a coach worse than our former coach who is serving as an interim. 

Then why is everyone so happy with this loser,  talks a good game

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Allen is not going anywhere for at least 2 more years. Next weeks game is completely meaningless. It would be nice to know if we have ANY WRs worth keeping. It would also be nice to know if Dabol is worth keeping. Just let Barkley play against Miami. If we score 35+ again, then obviously Allen is the issue. That’s something that would be nice to know going forward. I realize nobody is going to agree with this, but can we please see if we have to start over completely on offense? Allen is just nowhere near ready to play at a high level. You can’t tell anything about anyone else with him. Barkley got the ball out on time and to the open guy and we scored a ton of points. We also were able to run when he played. There’s no possible way that was a coincidence.

Just stop

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, yrly said:

You can't advance a block.

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

Actually the odds are against that.

Good MLB's typically hit the ground running because so much of being good at the position is being instinctive.

Based on what I've seen this year I'd be absolutely fine moving Edmunds to Sam and playing Stanford at MLB