2nd half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

Deep breath folks. Smells like dead fish, but we knew we were not going anywhere this season, the "D" did not get the Pats to rely on Brady's noodle-arm, and we all knew the Bills are the walking dead and need to re-tool this off season.

It sucks though - I know, I get it, but the sky is not falling and Belichick is making a rookie look like one.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

we gave then a good gane on MNF earlier this season..... well, until we didn’t...

The Bills didn't give them a good game.

The Pats were never threatened........they sloppily slept walk their way to a blowout win............just like today.

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

Deep breath folks. Smells like dead fish, but we knew we were not going anywhere this season, the "D" did not get the Pats to rely on Brady's noodle-arm, and we all knew the Bills are the walking dead and need to re-tool this off season.

It sucks though - I know, I get it, but the sky is not falling and Belichick is making a rookie look like one.

Hey, there's another reasonable fan who knows what this season was all about.  

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

You can’t leave this team

you crave watching games like this, right to the bitter end

Not me...I left at half time to make appetizers for tonight’s Christmas party...by the sound of things, I’m glad I did

Edited by JaCrispy

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The Bills didn't give them a good game.

The Pats were never threatened........they sloppily slept walk their way to a blowout win............just like today.

wasn’t it really close til midway thru the 4th quarter?