2nd Half Thread: Bills vs. Dolphins at 1 PM ET on CBS

Just now, Bangarang said:

Allen is like my golf game. Mostly crap but there’s always those few beautiful shots that make me thing I could be great

LOL. I'm right there with you.....I hit about 7-10 perfect shots every round, and wonder why I can't do it all the time.

Just now, The Wiz said:

No.  That's called having an opinion whether they agree with you or they are wrong, they are allowed to do so.

Sorry but if you can't enjoy having a guy like this under center you are just not a fan of this team. Is he a hall of famer? who knows but it's far too early to be calling him the bust so many are.

Just now, PolishPrince said:

lmfao, so much this... 

I honestly cant remember hating a player so much like I feel every time I see KB jogging around the field clueless

He jogged a clear-out route on Zay’s TD - I have truly never seen that before.

That TD throw had great zip on it - still don’t get why some of his throws today are ducks, others aren’t - still wondering about the elbow.

Just now, Dadonkadonk said:

That TD pass was great. Wish we could find out what routes they were supposed to run. No way KB and Zay are supposed to be that close to each other.

Think KB was distracted during his jog by the game going on around him

Love him or hate him allen is by far the most exciting rookie quarterback this year. He has the least talented offense but makes plays rather running or throwing you don’t see any of those other quarterbacks making. Mayfield has had some success but no way he provides the same excitement 

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

Sorry but if you can't enjoy having a guy like this under center you are just not a fan of this team. Is he a hall of famer? who knows but it's far too early to be calling him the bust so many are.

Lol.  Read what I said slowly.