1st half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

The fortune telling Dr. said it avoids a "true" high ankle sprain.

Not that he has any idea what's going on with Shady's ankle.

....so his diagnosis from Riveron's NYC booth could be fake news....plenty from THAT booth......now it is a head injury...he was close...........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Will the Bills please get a premiere punt returner this coming off season.  Please!

Brandon Tate

Only the Bills have a dude signal for a fair catch and then fall down, missing the ball completely and have it bounce 25 yards down field...

With their ST play surprised it didn't end up hitting him with the Colts recovering.

Edited by matter2003

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....so his diagnosis from Riveron's NYC booth could be fake news....plenty from THAT booth......now it is a head injury...he was close...........

I know.  I was just laughing as they say no, it's a head issue.

:lol:

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

This!

It's been a joy to be watching playoff baseball lately.

Very few commercials between innings and that's it, save the odd pitching change later in the game.

If MLB can make their $$ with 1/10 the commercials of an NFL game why do we have to sit through this ***** with the NFL?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, quinnearlysghost88 said:

It might be an unpopular opinion, but I’d rather watch ivory. He’s a bruiser. 

This offense is much better with Ivory. The oline doesn’t open up holes so we need a RB that gets tough yards.

1 minute ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

It might be an unpopular opinion, but I’d rather watch ivory. He’s a bruiser. 

He fits this offense much better for sure. Mccoy was made for Rex's style of offense. Or Romans or whoever 

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Very few commercials between innings and that's it, save the odd pitching change later in the game.

If MLB can make their $$ with 1/10 the commercials of an NFL game why do we have to sit through this ***** with the NFL?

Greed

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Dude, there have been injuries. You would rather just watch the guys standing around?