Bills should try to trade for Amari Cooper, Raiders shopping him

YoloinOhio

Just now, Warcodered said:

How much would we have to pay for them to take Benjamin?

That’s the cost of getting to acquire a stud like Mills.

in all seriousness, for as super talented as he is, no one is worried that AC only has a good game every 4-5 games with a pretty decent QB?

8 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Conditional 7th, Kelvin Benjamin, & Jordan Mills.  I hope we’re not giving up to much on our end but we might need to over pay.

No Mills , he gets trashed on here but he has been average overall at RT. I'd guess he's right in the middle of the pack in the league. He's no pro bowler but he's a solid RT at least and Allen needs all the help he can get up front

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Been asking for it for weeks. Make it happen. Maybe Shaq Lawson and a 4th

Lawson is too versatile and is going to be a huge part of this D going forward. I think the light came on this year. 3rd year former first rounder, can't give up on him just yet, 

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Is gruden just sabotaging the raiders

Sounds similar to what Beane did in purging anything Whaley had his hands in.

Edited by PIZ
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/3/2018 at 10:32 AM, HappyDays said:

He drops the ball a lot.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Coopers-Drop-Rate-Ranks-Among-NFLs-Worst-479158283.html

Personally I wouldn't go higher than a 4th and maybe Lawson. At the very least he gets separation and is dangerous with the ball in his hands.

4th and no Lawson. Cooper's drops have been well noted but it look like this board was going to miss this. Thanks for bringing attention to this.

Considering a trade for Cooper would be with a new contract in the works.  If we can reach terms, I’d do it in a heartbeat.  

Zay Jones looks to be getting his sea legs under him.  

Theres a bunch of #2 WRs available in FA, but no #1’s.  

Trade for Cooper and sign to a new deal, then get Tyrell Williams in the offseason as a FA.  

WR’s set - Cooper/Williams/Jones

• Like (+1) 1