SECOND HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

Just now, Fadingpain said:

I want to introduce you to this really cool thing called "paragraphs."

Paragraph:

a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.

It might just be easier if we all just find the ignore button.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Yeezus said:

Its funny how so many Bills fans make fun of the Bengals for always choking

when in reality they have had more success in the last 5 years than we have in the last 20. 

Yeah but that playoff meltdown vs the Steelers a few years ago was some epic self asphyxiation.  

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I don't like the condescension you've layered so thickly in your post lol

Just stating the obvious, we you read the comments on this thread.  Never have heard so much whining and crying over a half of football. McDermott was never going to start Allen the first game.  Everything coming out of obd indicates a bluff and confusion for the Ravens.  Peterman is starting week one. U heard it here first THIS IS THE FINAL WORD

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I want to introduce you to this really cool thing called "paragraphs."

Paragraph:

a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.

I am a football expert not a doctor of wordology

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Peterman has a fast release

He also has command at the LoS that Allen doesn’t right now. Peterman helps the OL recognize the D and sets the protection. It makes a difference.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

I hate the idea of not playing Allen because our OL is such a joke.... but Peterman, man, he looks good.  

He won't against first string defenses with that craptastic line in front of him. Think Chargers game... only with no Tyrod to bail him out.

• Like (+1) 1