SECOND HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

1 minute ago, The Final Word said:

I feel it is my role to provide clarity to the multitude of erroneous commentary by fair weather Bills fans and offer the final word. I know many of you have been consuming an enormous amount of adult beverages prior to the opening whistle and your dream of grandeur of watching the second coming on Jim Kelly and folks it simply did not materialize for you so with one half of the third preseason game , the weak minded have already thrown in the towel for the year. Let me offer the final word for you in regard to the upcoming gridiron season. The Bills will be better this year but will not make the playoffs. Let me communicate very slowly here, despite our yearning for a repeat from last year, we will improve as a football team and not regress but will not make the playoffs. We must trust the process and connect a variety of input from many sources to get there.  So please, take a deep breath, enjoy the game.  We are going to win 7 games and we will be competitive but this is only the second year of the McDermott and beane tenure and the best is yet to come.   Do not despair, I will be with this site through the year proving insight and calming the seas b

I like this guy

Serious post.  Incognito was fine when he was playing here.  Whatever meds the Bills staff had him on, they were working.  Also he had a purpose.  

Whatever hes been doing lately, bring him back here and get him back on his meds.  He'll be fine.  And he can play.

We need him.  Too bad there is nothing we can do about Woods.

1 minute ago, The Final Word said:

I feel it is my role to provide clarity to the multitude of erroneous commentary by fair weather Bills fans and offer the final word. I know many of you have been consuming an enormous amount of adult beverages prior to the opening whistle and your dream of grandeur of watching the second coming on Jim Kelly and folks it simply did not materialize for you so with one half of the third preseason game , the weak minded have already thrown in the towel for the year. Let me offer the final word for you in regard to the upcoming gridiron season. The Bills will be better this year but will not make the playoffs. Let me communicate very slowly here, despite our yearning for a repeat from last year, we will improve as a football team and not regress but will not make the playoffs. We must trust the process and connect a variety of input from many sources to get there.  So please, take a deep breath, enjoy the game.  We are going to win 7 games and we will be competitive but this is only the second year of the McDermott and beane tenure and the best is yet to come.   Do not despair, I will be with this site through the year proving insight and calming the seas b

...oh, please...

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

This is far from the book on Josh Allen I think he had his part of the blame in the first half as much as everyone else. JMO he had a bad half. Messed up some things he's shown  characterically is capable of

Depending on when he starts playing, he's going to have to realize he's got to get rid of the ball much quicker especially with this disgusting oline.  There were 2 drops but this oline looked like the Charger game.

1 minute ago, ThunderGun said:

At the point I’m pretty sure everybody is aware that this team is not making the SuperBowl, agreed???

Trade Shady for some OL help if it’s there, or at least a decent draft pick so the Line can be addressed in the draft.  He still has value to a team looking to win now (draft pick in that scenario).  If somehow this team plays it’s way into wildcard contention, ride with Ivory, Murphy and whoever is picked up on cut down day.

Comb the waiver wire for DBs, Vontae has hit the wall... hard.

Trade Clay for whoever will take that contract. Keep Lee, Croom, O’Leary and Thomas. Literally will not miss him.  

You got all that from preseason? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Yeah, but the O line is so bad that almost certainly somebody will get cut who's better than Newhouse/Bodine/Ducasse. 

Isn't there a guy with the 49ers who is a starting G and likely to be cut.

Just now, The Final Word said:

Four posts and you're preaching?  You don't have the final word, especially with your take on what's rather obvious, that the Bills are not there yet.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Allen looked like a rookie, playing with one of the worst olines I've ever seen this franchise take the field with along with WRs that no defense worries about.

There's nothing else to say really.  

Yes there is. You’re BLIND if you think any of that debacle was on Allen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Final Word said:

I don't like the condescension you've layered so thickly in your post lol

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yeah, but the O line is so bad that almost certainly somebody will get cut who's better than Newhouse/Bodine/Ducasse. 

Exactly!  Even some team attempting to put some on their PS's will be better then what the Bills fielded today.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

This is good news. Just gotta hope our opponents play their second stringers against us all season!

Except playing vs. 2nd stringers wasn't a factor. He was more decisive with his keys and hitting his gaps; much quicker to the ball. 

Beane get on the Phone IMMEDIATELY 

Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer)
Bears G Earl Watford was the subject of some trade chatter over the weekend, with the league desperate for OL depth. Team is releasing him tonight.

Chicago Bears (@ChicagoBears)
Roster move: we have released OL Earl Watford.
Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2

No

Just now, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Four posts and you're preaching?  You don't have the final word, especially with your take on what's rather obvious, that the Bills are not there yet.

Not preaching, just stating the facts.   Peterman will start week one.  I know this for a fact and THAT IS THE FINAL WORD

5 minutes ago, The Final Word said:

I want to introduce you to this really cool thing called "paragraphs."

Paragraph:

a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.

• Like (+1) 1