Equinameous St. Brown

Harrison Phillips if he is there please. Phillips is exactly what the DL needs. If not I wouldn't be mad at a St. Brown selection. His numbers were hurt by horrid QB play last year by Wimbush. I can't tell you how many times he was open at all levels of the field, but not seen by our QB or thrown an off target ball. He's fast, athletic, and can separate well for a tall WR. I wish he used his size a bit better, but he is still a big target. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Harrison Phillips if he is there please. Phillips is exactly what the DL needs. If not I wouldn't be mad at a St. Brown selection. His numbers were hurt by horrid QB play last year by Wimbush. I can't tell you how many times he was open at all levels of the field, but not seen by our QB or thrown an off target ball. He's fast, athletic, and can separate well for a tall WR. I wish he used his size a bit better, but he is still a big target. 

Nailed it! 

Great get! 

1 hour ago, SouthNYfan said:

His full name is:

Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep J. St. Brown

If Beane manages to get him in the 4th, I'll name my next kid Equilateral Triangle Akhenaten F St. Barnabas.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I am not sure of St Browns want too. I like Cain or Hamilton more 

I do like Hamilton but he reminds me of what we brought Zay Jones in to be and despite an interesting offseason and year  1 for him, I think he will make it there eventually.  There are a few interesting WR prospects still on the board.

4 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

I feel like people think you and I are joking.

I get that feeling too lol

but trust us

the family really is Equinameous Imhotep St Brown

Amen Ra St Brown 

and Osiris St Brown ?

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I get that feeling too lol

but trust us

the family really is Equinameous Amenhotep St Brown

Amen Ra St Brown 

and Osiris St Brown ?

The family last name was just "Brown", actually.

The father just decided to change kids last name to "Saint" Brown to get them more attention.

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

The family last name was just "Brown", actually.

The father just decided to change kids last name to "Saint" Brown to get them more attention.

I know

they are the balls of football 

has to have a huge ego