2018 Draft: 1st round discussion

Just now, billieve420 said:

I don’t think the Broncos go Rosen. Chubb has fallen into their lap if they pass then Indy will take him pushing down Rosen further. We can outbid any other team looking to jump us.

Hope you’re right, Chubb should be headed to Cleveland

1 minute ago, Domdab99 said:

another face melter...Browns could've moved anywhere in the top 12 and gotten Ward

exactly.

they could have say, traded down to #12 with us, we take QB, denver takes chubb/QB, then moved up to #7-8 for ward.

#clevelandbeingcleveland

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Beane has played this as I wanted so far. Now go get Rosen while protecting your draft capital. 12, 53, 65 for a pick around here and a 4th or 5th.

So far no one has been willing to trade with Beane as far as we know. Is it that or has he stood pat despite reports that Pegula have the go ahead to “do whatever it takes?”

1 minute ago, Iverwig said:

Problem is everyone knows Buffalo needs and wants a QB and will ask for too much in return.  Beane will not mortgage the farm.

the farm isn't worth anything if it's not growing any produce...

QB is the produce.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

If Denver passes on Rosen that's not exactly a great sign. Especially thrown in with the Giants passing on both Darnold and Rosen. Those are literally the only two teams picking in the top 10 that have actually been run competently over the years.

Elway hasn’t exactly been drafting well

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Beane has played this as I wanted so far. Now go get Rosen while protecting your draft capital. 12, 53, 65 for a pick around here and a 4th or 5th.

And invest in a new generation Mark Kelso helmet!  I’m good with that!