Gronk contemplating retirement - to pursue acting career per report

Reed83HOF

1 minute ago, Starr Almighty said:

He played vs the Seahawks he should of lost but he didn't

ahh you are correct. i was thinking maybe he'd retire cause he hadn't actually played and won one. I thought he was hurt in all the wins and played the losses. Since he's got one might be more of a reason to hang it up.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-gronk-considering-retirement-to-pursue-acting-career/ar-BBIOQod?li=BBnba9I

"According to a report from Bill Burt of local Massachusetts newspaper The Eagle-Tribune, Gronkowski is thinking about giving up football to pursue a career in acting. Gronk has supposedly spoken with Hollywood legends Sylvester Stallone and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, who told him they believe he could make millions if he starred in action films.

Burt also reports that Gronkowski has told friends that injuries have taken a toll on him, which makes sense. "

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I picture him doing some stupid show like the Bachelor 

I picture him doing some stupid show like the Dumber and Dumber 4

4 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Or naked and scared. I could see him tap out on night one. 

naked and afraid (for clarity) 

On 2/4/2018 at 11:19 PM, Fadingpain said:

Florio commented on that after the game, stating that Gronk has always lived off endorsement money and he has saved all salary income.

Which is a weird thing to say unless it is true.  I was wondering how that bit of information is floating around.  Maybe Gronk mentioned this in some interview somewhere?

SI did a piece on him in 2012 that made that claim, along with the claim that basically, Gronk still lived like a frat boy, traveled light, and wore clothes from high school.  It may no longer be true - I think he owns the house that was broken into, and the "roommates" actually work for him - but how much can it cost to buy "insanity workout" DVDs, broccoli, energy drinks, and keystone light?