Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

It feels good to make this thread!  :beer:

WILD CARD WEEKEND: SUNDAY, JAN. 7
GAME TIME (ET)/SCORE TV TICKETS
AFC Wild Card Playoffs: Buffalo at Jacksonville 1:05pm CBS Tickets

0ap3000000901369_thumbnail_200_150.jpg
Wild Card Weekend is set ... and it will feature a marquee matchup in Los Angeles in prime time Saturday night.

bills.pngVS. jaguars.png

NFL.com Game Preview

Bills vs. Jaguars Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Jaguars History

Jaguars vs. Titans Game Book PDF

Game report: Titans 15, Jaguars 10

20171231-firstofft.jpg

A quick look at the Jaguars’ 15-10 loss to the Tennessee Titans in the 2017 regular-season finale at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tenn., Sunday

View from the O-Zone: Don’t panic

20171231-view.jpg

Oehser: Sunday’s 15-10 loss to the Tennessee Titans in the 2017 regular-season finale undoubtedly will cause many fans to stress – but it’s not a reason to panic

Sexton-Oehser quick thoughts: Titans 15, Jaguars 10

20171231-quickthoughts.jpg

Senior writer John Oehser and senior correspondent Brian Sexton both offer three quick thoughts on the Jaguars’ game against the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tenn., Sunday

MARRONE: "THE GOOD PART IS THAT WE'RE COMING HOME." (4:11)
Jaguars Head Coach Doug Marrone meets with the media following a loss to the Tennessee Titans.

BORTLES: "WE HAVE TO MAKE PLAYS." (1:46)
Jaguars Quarterback Blake Bortles meets with the media following loss to the Tennessee Titans.

CBS Broadcast Team
Play-by-Play: Jim Nantz
Color Analyst: Tony Romo
Sideline Reporters: Tracy Wolfson and Jay Feely

k0ijgw.jpg

o6lbog.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 11

1 minute ago, arcane said:

Somebody has to have gotten video from the Bills locker room during that, right?

Sometimes I wish everyone was a part of the Truman Show just to see how we all reacted. I know I was jumping up and down screaming YEAH!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000901313/article/2017-nfl-postseason-schedule-set

Saturday

No. 5 Tennessee Titans at No. 4 Kansas City Chiefs, 4:35 p.m. ET (ESPN/ABC)

No. 6 Atlanta Falcons at No. 3 Los Angeles Rams, 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC)

Sunday

No. 6 Buffalo Bills at No. 3 Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)

No. 5 Carolina Panthers at No. 4 New Orleans Saints, 4:40 p.m. ET (FOX)

Jacksonville losing to the Titans may have been bad for one route to a wild card spot for the Bills, but it may portend positively for the Bills playing Jacksonville next week.  Going into the playoffs, momentum is your friend.  Buffalo has it.  Jacksonville doesn't.  I'm sure that players who were here when it happened will remind newcomers that Doug stiffed the Bills a few years ago.  That should help with the motivation a bit.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, the skycap said:

Have to stop Fournette. Make Bortles beat us throwing, not running. Jerry Hughes must brush up on tackling technique!!!

Let's trade them back their 6th for Dareus!!!

we may not win but I couldn't be less scared of a playoff team. 

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Over/ under punts - 102.5

I said that if they got in, winning was just a super bonus.  But since it's Doug and that terrible fanbase, they need to win. 

My my uncle is Boston born. Huge pats fan. To his credit, he’s always been a de facto Bills fan of they aren’t playing each other.

i said the same thing. Against anybody else I’m glad they are there. One and done would be “OK”. But against Marrone and Bortles, must win for the fan base.

That said. I’m 31, so my adult life, and better understanding of football, the bills haven’t been to the playoffs. So this is huge. I remember being in peewee football coming home after playing NF, and Flutie coming back to keep the Bills in playoff contention on the radio on the drive home. This is my closest (and best) to that experience as Bills fan.

I have been vocal about not being a fan of a bunch of the staff and players. But THANK YOU Tyrod, Kyle, Shady, and the roster. As much as it means to them, I’m sure they don’t understand what it means to this town. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm just so happy for Kyle Williams. Everyone knows what he means to this franchise and to have him score the playoff clinching TD is absolutely amazing. Good for him and good for the Bills. This is a huge moment. Now lets beat the Jags!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2