Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

2 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

They don't seem to think Bills fans travel well.

They also seem to be pretty arrogant over at Duval Pride in plotting their course to the superbowl. Overlooking teams often leads to an early exit. For their sake they should hope the success does not go to the teams head as it has the fans. They don't seem to be able to handle 1 Bills fan posting. I can't imagine if more started posting. They'd lose their gords! 

They sure seem to be a cocky, poorly-informed bunch 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Unreal. My wife and I got ours in section 244 at $165 a piece immediately after Dalton’s deliverance. Tickets available in the section right beside us now are going for $800+ at this time. 

Holy crap!!  Good for you though.....you scored at the perfect time!  Enjoy.....GO BILLS!

On 12/31/2017 at 10:17 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

I saw an ugly woman holding a Dunkirk sign. Could it be?

Beauty...or ugly...is in the eye of the beholder. That being said, my eyes beheld the same as yours. :lol:

GO BILLS!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2018 NFL playoff odds, picks: Bills shock Jags
by Sean Wagner-McGough - CBS Sports

The Bills will face the Jaguars, who enter the playoffs on a two-game losing streak. The matchup should be billed as a celebration. It's the Bills' first playoff appearance since 1999 and the Jaguars' first playoff appearance since 2007.

Bills at Jaguars (-7.5)
Buffalo against the spread: 9-6-1
Buffalo against the spread as the underdog: 4-5
Jacksonville against the spread: 9-7
Jacksonville against the spread as the favorite: 6-5

My picks
Bills (+7.5)

There's no doubt the Jaguars have the superior team. Their defense is the best defense in the playoffs by a long shot. And yet, I can't pick them to cover against a mediocre Bills team. In the end, it comes down to the quarterbacks. The Bills have the better one. 

After a brief hot stretch to begin December, Blake Bortles has morphed back into Blake Bortles. In his past two games, he completed 56 percent of his passes, averaged 6.4 yards per attempt, threw two touchdowns and five interceptions, and posted a 58.6 passer rating. There's no reason to expect him to get hot again. He's still Blake Bortles and Blake Bortles is not a good NFL quarterback. He's a turnover machine. On the other hand, the Bills have a quarterback in Tyrod Taylor who seldom turns the ball over (10 interceptions in the past two seasons COMBINED). 

Expect a low-scoring game as both teams try to pound the ball. And keep an eye on the status of LeSean McCoy. If he can play and be close to 100 percent, I like the Bills to win. If he can't play, I still like the Bills to cover. The difference will be Bortles and his turnovers. 

Can you really take Bortles to cover a 7.5-point spread in a playoff game? I can't.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Unreal. My wife and I got ours in section 244 at $165 a piece immediately after Dalton’s deliverance. Tickets available in the section right beside us now are going for $800+ at this time. 

Yeah, we didn't order tickets until a couple of hours later but still only paid $145 per ticket for a couple in the nosebleed 400s. 

Think about this. The phrase "The Bills are in the playoffs" has never been tweeted, posted on Facebook, or uttered by an Uber driver. It has never been told over satellite radio. It has never been streamed. It has never been blogged or vlogged. It has been faxed, though.

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Oh...I thought it was already confirmed that we would play the Pats next...

It is.  They show it this way with the assumption that the Jags will win with NE playing either the 4 or 5 seed.  If the Bills win, they'd play in NE as the lowest remaining seed.