Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’ve been to a couple Bills games in Jax. Maybe because it’s the playoffs the Bills fans won’t outnumber the Jags fans 4-1. MAYBE. Do they still have the tarps over all those perfectly good seats? 

Nope. The Jags tore them down for this game. Most of those seats are on StubHub now.

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Nope. The Jags tore them down for this game. Most of those seats are on StubHub now.

Let’s fill them up with people in Bills jerseys and make them regret it!!!  It really was ridiculous at the 2 games I attended there. We OWNED to joint! 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

Let’s fill them up with people in Bills jerseys and make them regret it!!!  It really was ridiculous at the 2 games I attended there. We OWNED to joint! 

Having grown up in Central FL by way of Rochester I can tell you that this means way more to Bills fans than it does to jags fans. There is going to be a sea of red white and blue. It might be different if not for the drought but I think Bills mafia is going to show out.

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:
While Marcell Dareus wanted another shot at Tennessee, he's thinks it's cool to be playing Buffalo and happy for his former Bills teammates.

Wow - I guess Marcell really really doesn't like Tenn.    Did something happen that I missed?

"I would love to play their sorry ass again,” Dareus said shortly after the game ended. “They shouldn’t have showed me that. They shouldn’t have showed me how sorry their ass is. That’s embarrassing that they would call themselves any kind of an enforcer of a team. Oh my God.

"When we suit up next year, they better be ready because they already know what kind of ass-whooping I’ll hand out to them. ... Dang, I wish we could have played them next week. That would have been an easy win next week, oh my goodness, but we’ve got Buffalo.”

6 minutes ago, Billzebubba said:

Minimum prices for pair of tickets on @StubHub right now

BUF vs JAX $270

TEN vs KC $43

ATL vs LAR $94

CAR vs NO $95

Even more impressive when you consider the fact that of all the NFL teams Buffalo has the smallest market and Jacksonville the 3rd smallest

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nba-market-size-nfl-mlb-nhl-nielsen-ratings/

• Like (+1) 1

They don't seem to think Bills fans travel well.

They also seem to be pretty arrogant over at Duval Pride in plotting their course to the superbowl. Overlooking teams often leads to an early exit. For their sake they should hope the success does not go to the teams head as it has the fans. They don't seem to be able to handle 1 Bills fan posting. I can't imagine if more started posting. They'd lose their gords! 

If the Bills can go up two scores it will be huge, Jags will have to lean more on the pass and I like their chances with Bortles out there. If Fournette controls the pace with sustained runs of 4-6 yards, Bills will be in huge trouble.