Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Carolina had 20k bills fans. Atlanta had probably 15k.

Cary, NC and the triangle have more Monroe county and Erie county residents than any other county in the country.

The south is full of displaced bills fans.  Jax is 6 1/2 from Durham, 7 from Raleigh.  5:45 from me. 4:45 from Charlotte.

If you're any type of bills fan and you're not there Sunday you're not a real fan.

Couldn't you have done the distance from you and Charlotte as 5 3/4 and 4 3/4, respectively?  

1 hour ago, SwagJag said:

I get it. That is why I am stoked for both fan bases to get the monkey off our backs. I think in a city like Buffalo, there is an increased focus. Like us, you are a small market team which is locally saturated with coverage of your sports teams. I still think 20k is a steep number, but we shall see. I know just about every local season ticket holder who got tickets is getting hounded by locals who NEED to be inside that stadium just like your fans feel they have to be. Gotta love the passion this game is bringing out for both fan bases.

Hi there. Bills fan here who moved to town in 1995, the first year of the Jags.  Of course, by living here, I couldn't help following the Jags as my "2nd team." 

I'm LOL at your statement above which I bolded. The ONLY reason that there is going to be so many Bills fans at this game is because of the loads of "loyal" local fans who are selling their tiks because they value money more than they value supporting the Jags. IOW, for them, Greed is #1.  You do realize that, right?

SwagJag,

I appreciate your demonstration of being classy on the visitors board. I like many am confident that if we come with our A game, stay humble and work hard that a win is very possible. After I jumped around like a college student on adderall, I cried tears of joy last weekend! Hoping for a great game, good luck!

Go Bills

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

He's a member of the media. I doubt he is allowed to admit to being a fan of the Bills.  They need to maintain the guise of objectivity, ya know?

Maybe. But I don't feel like Sal or Fairburn or any of the other local guys have bothered to say they aren't a fan. I think guys like Rodak and writers for national publications might feel more obliged to be objective but Joe B has always been local.

So I too found it a little weird. He has worked hard for his career but part of me kind of resents that a guy who apparently doesn't care gets to do what he does. Why is he a Bills beat writer? 

Bortles: "We have to be able to adjust" (9:36)
Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles talks about the Bills opportunistic defense, growing up following the Jags and how unconcerned he is by what others think of him.

Posluszny: "It's great for both franchises" (4:23)
Jaguars linebacker Paul Posluszny talks about preparing for his first playoff game against his first NFL team, getting his body ready to go for a 17th game of the season and the impact of head coach Doug 

12 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I feel like we had Hussey for a game earlier this year and I did not like him, is there anyway to check if he did a game for us this year?

The worst part is, no matter who is on the field.  The Patriots* employee, Riveron will always be in the booth.

17 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I feel like we had Hussey for a game earlier this year and I did not like him, is there anyway to check if he did a game for us this year?

I vaguely remember the name in the past couple years and not liking his calls.

3 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

The worst part is, no matter who is on the field.  The Patriots* employee, Riveron will always be in the booth.

Then you've gotta think the Pats would want to play us since they have our number so badly. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

I vaguely remember the name in the past couple years and not liking his calls.

Then you've gotta think the Pats would want to play us since they have our number so badly. :lol:

Apparently he did the first Jets game of the year for us but that was it, his name sticks out for some reason though

3 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Apparently he did the first Jets game of the year for us but that was it, his name sticks out for some reason though

he reffed the home game against the giants in 2015 I believe. Did a crap job.

also, chris carter on first things first this morning, said that according to his source, it seems like shady wont be playing at all.