Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

16 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

... those people are mostly Bills fans, right?

They'll all be wearing Buffalo Super Bowl Champions shirts and hats from '90-'93

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

You guys are hysterical thinking 30k Bills fans are coming to Jax. I get that you guys travel, but I would think, playoffs or not, 10k is probably the cap. As someone who has gone to plenty of games over the years, I will politely say you don't travel like Steelers fans. You will be visible, but this crowd is going to be electric and very loud every time Tyrod snaps the ball. 

3 minutes ago, SwagJag said:

You guys are hysterical thinking 30k Bills fans are coming to Jax. I get that you guys travel, but I would think, playoffs or not, 10k is probably the cap. As someone who has gone to plenty of games over the years, I will politely say you don't travel like Steelers fans. You will be visible, but this crowd is going to be electric and very loud every time Tyrod snaps the ball. 

We won't have 30k, but you are going to be surprised.  This is going to be an event

7 minutes ago, SwagJag said:

So pretty quiet then, considering Tyrod doesn't play center :P

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SwagJag said:

K.

1 minute ago, SWATeam said:

Were you the fan that was there?

Yep. Looked like he was in pain. Glad to see his career rebounded. He is a solid player. I hate injuries.

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

K.

One thing I will say about your fanbase. You don't lack confidence. Whether or not it is warranted..