Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If you carefully look at tape during the entire season you'll see the blatant deficiencies in our offense of line. Dawkins is doing his best but he is struggling at left tackle. Ducasse is just a very mediocre guard at best. Richie is showing a little wear n tear. I wouldn't say Wood has been great. If you watch Tyrod he really does not have much of a pocket for very long. Usually less than 2 seconds. And if you want to really watch a disaster just look at the first half of the Charger game where the offensive line pretty much just quit.  And finally I hate our zone-blocking scheme, I wish we could go back to man blocking.

That's exactly what I saw and all week we heard that the ol was excited to block for him. I think they were upset by the move. I think rumors were true, everyone knew Peterman was bad. And the team saw it in practice. And that was how they responded.

It was Dennison who made the call to pull Taylor. 

13 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Can't afford to go from Buffalo myself, but happy to be represented by my buddy from here who moved to Nashville this summer. 

Is he with a group?  If not, get him in with "us" 

25 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Carolina had 20k bills fans. Atlanta had probably 15k.

Cary, NC and the triangle have more Monroe county and Erie county residents than any other county in the country.

The south is full of displaced bills fans.  Jax is 6 1/2 from Durham, 7 from Raleigh.  5:45 from me. 4:45 from Charlotte.

If you're any type of bills fan and you're not there Sunday you're not a real fan.

well.... i'm going but I would never say such a thing. that's ridiculous. people have families, bills, work.... come on man.

15 hour drive if ya cant afford to fly from where i'm at.... plenty of "real fans" aren't going to be able to make it.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Lol did who ever wrote this article even bother looking into our run defense... He wrote the Bills have consistently allowed teams to run on us... Wrong. If anything it was very inconsistent went from great to horrendous to decent. I wouldn't call that consistently allowing them to run on us... It was more of a terrible 3 game stretch that we gave up 638 yards and 11 TDs which is responsible for the bad numbers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000901720/article/endofseason-offensive-player-rankings-todd-gurley-reigns

dunno if this has been posted yet... David carr runs down the top 15 overall offensive players of the year rankings(guess who comes in at 15)... and the entire write up is how and why the bills have a legit shot this sunday.

solid article.

32 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Is he with a group?  If not, get him in with "us" 

I believe a group from Nashville, but not certain. Where will "us" be? Lot X?

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I remember really really wanting Ngakoue in the draft. 

Edited by JohnBonhamRocks

46 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

well Dareus is a back up/rotational player, so while I would expect to see some of what you describe, and he might be more motivated to play against us...he is about the fifth person I am worried about on that defense at best...

This jags team outmatches so much better against the Patriots and Steelers. The Bortles factor is it.  If he turns it over they're 2-8. If he doesn't they're 6-0. I believe that is what I heard.  

I can't see many QB's playing out defense without having an INT.  Our defense can do enough against the pass to win. But the run, we lack the linebackers to stop the run

But, this game is about their defense.  I'm expecting them to rush 4 and keep it very vanilla against us. Drop 6 in to coverage and have 1 LB stay home. If the Jags are as good as everyone says, thinks and show they will dismantle our offense without effort.  But, we have the edge in that Clay is hot right now and O'Leary has an opportunity to step up big in this game.  

I don't see more than 4 TD's being scored.

The Jags had issues with the Titans this year who like us have a mobile QB. How similar is our offense to the Titans offense? Could it mean success against the Jags? Jags have a good secondary but we don't really have a traditional passing game. No gun-slinging QB. Maybe that benefits us against the strength of their defense? 

I see Bortles killing us with is legs on a couple crucial plays though. Think McCown in the second Jets game this season.

31 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wish someone would have taken video of Shady walking to dressing room to see if he was noticeably limping.  At least he's walking...

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Wish someone would have taken video of Shady walking to dressing room to see if he was noticeably limping.  At least he's walking...

I'm pretty sure he was headed to the training room for an amputation. 

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

The Bills have to lead the league in getting stuffed behind the LOS.

Every drive they they get stuffed in the back field for a loss of two or three at least. It's frustrating as it puts the team in long downs. 

I've been trying to search for this a while because I really think you're right. If we aren't top of the league we're definitely top five.

It'd be awesome if someone could find this stat.

Taylor has the 8th most 3rd and 8+ yardage to go on third down passing plays among all 37 tracked NFL QBs. And all of the guys in front of him started all 16 games, while Taylor missed almost a full 2 games.