Bills at Patriots* - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Devastating blow for Bills.  Wouldnt be surprised if Pats run away with this one now.

...the HUGE chess game will be 2nd half adjustments...BB is THE master....McD needs to counter..and playing NOT to lose won't cut it.....stay tuned............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Just now, The 9 Isles said:

The league is a joke. They have priorities and one them is making the model franchises look good, period. A team like Buffalo is considered fodder for the big boys. $$$$$$$$$ that’s all that matters. 

Big Ben vs Brady is a guaranteed AFC championship game. They will make sure it happens. Unless, they decide that the Jags need to impress the people of London. 

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The refs screwed him over.  You can't put that on him.

I'm not at all, Tyrod doing better today. I agree the refs are BS. All I said is good QBs play a full game not just half.

Edited by xRUSHx

4 minutes ago, Dalton said:

When one team gets a disproportionate number of calls, it is suspect.

My wife who is not a huge football fan called this with the money angle.  It is that well known.

It all leads back to Vegas.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

FWIW, I got a text from my friend whose a Pats Season Ticket Holder:

The replay officials got that one wrong.  That’s absurd

If it takes that long, a buzzer should go off: Play stands. 

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know what the NFL wants. If they made close calls in favor of the scoring team every time I would get it, make games more interesting. But taking away exciting TDs for no clear reason is just bad for the product. No one likes seeing that happen. Ratings are down for a reason.

Agreed.