Bills at Patriots* - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Best Player Available said:

the league office

There should be a gras roots campaign then to find the name of that incompetent MFer and make sure he never works in that positu on again.  Sheer incompetence.  I would lose my job in a second if I was as bad at irmt as that awipe is

Just now, Best Player Available said:

the league office

There should be a gras roots campaign then to find the name of that incompetent MFer and make sure he never works in that positu on again.  Sheer incompetence.  I would lose my job in a second if I was as bad at irmt as that awipe is

Just now, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

I’m thinking it has more to do with the relationship between Kraft and the league. 

I do too. Way too many calls go their way. Rules changes just for them. It seems some owners are fed up with it which is why Goodell has been after them.

3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

They were all laughing as they went to commercial.

Okay, replayed it.  No laughing.  The two QBs both said what is possession?  They were doubting the over turning.  Have 3 people with me.  Respectfully disagree.

3 minutes ago, ILoveEndingTheSeasonInNov said:

If we didn't have The Bills it would be the easiest decision ever to drop the NFL from my life

Me too, I'm actually getting rid of my NFL package next year. I'll happily stream games illegally online until they fix the rules. It's too easy for me and I don't feel bad about it.